Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WE WANT PLAYOFFS chant: Post here if you will try and get it going.

Sherlock Holmes

Get half the stadium to yell "RED" and the other half "SKINS" back and forth. If we can get people to yell "BLUE" and "WHITE" at the pathetic UKentucky football games, we should be able to do that in Fed-Ex.

Do our cheerleaders ever start a cheer or are they just there for good looks?

Get half the stadium to yell "RED" and the other half "SKINS" back and forth. If we can get people to yell "BLUE" and "WHITE" at the pathetic UKentucky football games, we should be able to do that in Fed-Ex.

That's actually a great idea. I have no idea why that has never made its way to the NFL. Practically every college team does it.

90,000 fans chanting "RED" "SKINS" would be INSANE.

I like it!

I like it!

Its kind of like GAME....****S!!!!!

p.s. sidney rice is a beast

That would be awesome!!...That would be so intense ,I really love that idea...

we have to get this out to everybody! Your a genius.(still can't see why that has never been used)---Kudo's fellow skin.

Archived