Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

KingGibbs plead to the 12th man.

KingGibbs

Guys. As you know I can't attend this game. :( I want everyone who is attending this game to post in this thread what contribution you are going to make in regards to being the 12th man. Get me fired up. :point2sky

I'll there and I'll be screaming, even with out the help of Jim Beam Black...I'm a little worried people aren't going to make cause of XMAS ...

It's my first game this season and it's the closest I've ever been to the field (albeit in the endzoe). But I think section 135 is directly behind the goal posts. I'm trying think of a good Feely sign to make (feel free to make suggestions). I'm bringing my pennies, gonna get a cone, and I'll do everything possible to get section 135 on its feet and screaming! This is do or die for our Skins and that's exactly the mentality I'm going to try to bring to the stands!!!!

I sit right beside of shield of sheet metal around a column in section 226 - I bang the hell out of that every week. Last week I was asked to be quiet by some other "fans," but luckily there are plenty of people there who take the torch when I'm threatened with bodily harm. I also sneak in about 2 liters of water each week just to keep the voice going until the 4th quarter. I'll be hoarse for Christmas.

Guys. As you know I can't attend this game. :( I want everyone who is attending this game to post in this thread what contribution you are going to make in regards to being the 12th man. Get me fired up. :point2sky

My niece, my buddies from Delaware and I will all be there, screaming louder than we did last week if that's possible.

:applause:

I wll be there with my friend. Both us dressed in Burgundy and Gold Santa suits. I am bringing penny's to put in beer bottles to make noise shakers, Im gonna have my "who [paid the refs" sign, and my "Eli, the lesser Manning" sign, and I am planning on ruining my voice yelling at the Giants and how they half a team and share a stadium,

Archived