Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extreme Redskins Fans' Responsibility

Mark The Homer

Okay, you call yourself an extreme fan? Great!

If you're really an extreme fan, I challenge you to prove it by going out and getting tickets to this game. That's right, it's Christmas Eve. Go out today or tomorrow, buy your wife / GF something nice, wrap it up, give it to her, kiss her on the cheek, and get your ass out to FedExField Saturday morning.

Redskins need a DEAFENING crowd on Saturday. Sean Taylor don't need no pro bowl, and the Redskins don't need no empty seats. Tix are dirt cheap for this game, many are selling under face. So there's no excuses. PLEASE go get some tickets and show up Saturday.

If you're going to show up, please say so here, and bump this thread.

Oh yeah, and YELL.

Thank-you.

I agree, we were going to do the same thing, but thankfully, and inexplicably, my girlfriends Mom and Uncle called and offered their season tickets to us yesterday. We usually get to go to 2 games a year on their seats (went to Seahawks/49ers) so I was like "They don't want to go to argueably the biggest game in FedEx Field history (to date)?!"

I couldn't believe it but I'm very happy. We will be yelling and screaming out of section 220. Hopefully we will get there early enough to stop by the DTC in the green lot b4.

Go out and get those tickets if you can fellow Extremer's!

:gaintsuck

My buddy and I have tickets, but he is taking his mom to this game. She is

76 yrs old and an avid Skins fan as you'll ever find.

Besides, as much as I would like to be there, I work a ton of hours and feel

I would be better served to spend time with my boys on Christmas Eve.

As Joe Gibbs would say, they're my legacy and I want them to know me.

If you're really an extreme fan, I challenge you to prove it by going out and getting tickets to this game. That's right, it's Christmas Eve. Go out today or tomorrow, buy your wife / GF something nice, wrap it up, give it to her, kiss her on the cheek, and get your ass out to FedExField Saturday morning.

Redskins need a DEAFENING crowd on Saturday. Sean Taylor don't need no pro bowl, and the Redskins don't need no empty seats. Tix are dirt cheap for this game, many are selling under face. So there's no excuses. PLEASE go get some tickets and show up Saturday.

Oh yeah, and YELL.

Thank-you.

Well said Mark...but...aren't you hoping for at least one or two empty seats...about 2 rows down in 216?? :D Seriously....great post man...I can't wait for Saturday!!!

Since I am a season ticket holder, I already have tickets and will be there Saturday to cheer on the Skins.

The wife wanted me to sell them since we are having the WHOLE family (both sides) at our house for Christmas, but I said "he11 NO."

She will be home Saturday getting ready for Sunday, but my friend Mike (his birthday is the 24th) and I will be there screeming our heads off.

I know I will pay for this later with the wife, but it's the redskins baby, so it is worth it. :D

Since I am a season ticket holder, I already have tickets and will be there Saturday to cheer on the Skins.

The wife wanted me to sell them since we are having the WHOLE family (both sides) at our house for Christmas, but I said "he11 NO."

She will be home Saturday getting ready for Sunday, but my friend Mike (his birthday is the 24th) and I will be there screeming our heads off.

I know I will pay for this later with the wife, but it's the redskins baby, so it is worth it. :D

See, this is EXACTLY the kind of attitude we need. If you can stay out of divorce court, you need to show up for the game.

If you're going to show up, please say so here, and bump this thread.

Oh yeah, and YELL.

Thank-you.

I tried, heck I was willing to get the obstructed views, but all they had left was 50% obstructed.

I wouldn't worry too much about attendance...

Myself and my niece will be there in section 120 screaming our heads off...

I can remember when the Skins actually played on Christmas day when I was a kid.

My dad ... he WENT TO THE GAME.. and my mom? She watched it. We just had a very late dinner.

Now to a side story that's true.. in 1982, when Glenn Brenner was still alive, my mom had to have cardiac bypass surgery. She suffered some complications and was on a respirator for three months. The first Sunday she was coherent enough to know what was going on around her, I got a call from the nurses about a half hour into the game (it was an away game that day)...they said she was really agitated, and that perhaps I should come down (which I was going to do anyway right after the game, and had been there that morning).

I asked the nurse if she could at least get a radio into her cubicle (still in intensive care.. no TVs allowed) so she could listen to the game. The nurse thought I was crazy, but about a half hour later, she called me back and told me they had gotten a radio and she was listening to the game.. and she was no longer agitated and seemed fine.

After that.. her doctor wrote an order that she could have a portable TV in her cubicle.

That following Monday night on Redskins Sidelines, Glenn Brenner said hi to her on television.

Anyway.. I ramble.

ANd we will be there screaming.

:applause:

I tried, heck I was willing to get the obstructed views, but all they had left was 50% obstructed.

I wouldn't worry too much about attendance...

I have one for sale if anyone is interested...i just put up over in our classifieds...Person that was going to buy my other ticket couldnt go at last minute, kinda left me in a lurch. I want that seat filled with a Skins Fan!!!

Link:ticket for sale

Archived