Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the giants are the most overrated team

Taylor#1

What a dumb post...Soft schedule? How? Who have you played? We beat KC and Denver...you lost..remember? Overrated how? The Giants get no love in the media, if anything you are completely overrating how good you are? We beat you 36-0 and that was a fluke but you beat cowboys 35-7 now your great and going to crush us? Makes no sense. Wake the F up please.

strength of schedule rankings

#6 Redskins

#22 Giants

plus Giants have played 9 out of 14 at home

I'd call that softer

They're obviously one of the better teams so I think they're rated just about right. And considering they put a beatdown on us last time, in the tune of 36-0, then there's no reason to be over confident for this game. I'm expecting us to perform better but don't forget what our offense is capable of: turnovers, dropped passes, penalties, and 3 and outs. While we played great against Dallas, we barely scored on Arizona the week before and had a bunch of turnovers that a better team, say the Giants, would've capitalized on. We really have to put together a smart and mistake-free game where we spread the ball out and keep the Giants off balance.

What a dumb post...Soft schedule? How? Who have you played? We beat KC and Denver...you lost..remember? Overrated how? The Giants get no love in the media, if anything you are completely overrating how good you are? We beat you 36-0 and that was a fluke but you beat cowboys 35-7 now your great and going to crush us? Makes no sense. Wake the F up please.

Mr. Mara is rolling over in his grave because some toolbox is using his name to troll on a Skins board. :doh:

... diminishing the man's legacy just so he can talk sh*t to a bunch of guys that could give a damn what the loser says.

Dude, just stop now. :stop:

We all know you won't be here after Saturday afternoon.

the skins beat seattle and bears,and giant beat one good team and too that dumb new yorker who said ****,all u can say is how u beat the skins 36-0 early in the season the skins are way better now,all of the giants fan say the same old ****,so when the skins beat the giants on saturday and in the playoffs,will the skins be better then the giants then?

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I don't think it's a good idea to criticize the Giants when it's clear to just about everyone with a rational mind that the Giants are a better team than us. That's no slight against us, because we are a very good team, and I think we will beat the Giants on Saturday, but the Giants are a very good team as well and one that obliterated us 36-0.

I don't think it's a good idea to criticize the Giants when it's clear to just about everyone with a rational mind that the Giants are a better team than us. That's no slight against us, because we are a very good team, and I think we will beat the Giants on Saturday, but the Giants are a very good team as well and one that obliterated us 36-0.

NFC east games are always unexpected anyway...sure they beat us 36-0...

but week 2... we barely squeeked by the Cowboys 14-13...

then all of a sudden we beat the 35-7...

unexpected to say the least...

so we'll see... and may the better team win...:gaintsuck

HTTR!

All I can say is overrated or not they did whoop us the first time around. Let's hope the 12th man can make a huge difference and we get some more false starts. Just one thing makes me a little nervous,this will be the 2nd time this year we are coming off a huge blowout win and then playing the giants. I know we will win this time around!! How do I know?, well for one it's XMAS eve and while we don't have Santa Clause on our team we do have someone who sounds alot like him. Santana Moss............Coincedence?

P.S. Deepest Symphty to Coach Dungy and his Family.

The giants are overrated they got an extra home game come on people that is ridicoulous. They cant win on the road and they lose to minnesota at home. Dont forget larry johnson had over 150 yds againist this team.

In all reality they will lose to the redskins and probably play their ninth home game and barely win. They will then go to the playoffs and not play the chiefs they will play againist a team who can stop the run and at least tackle. This will put the ball in mannings hand and he will choke just like his brother.

The mannings got their name wrong it should of been the Marinos for owning all the records but not winning the big game. Both mannings look like they have down syndrome and play with down syndrome in the playoffs.

A physical team will beat the giants in the playoffs. Last time i looked the redskins are physical so are the bears, bucs, and panthers.

Archived