Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the giants are the most overrated team

Taylor#1

they are the most overrated team in the nfl,everybody thinks they will kick our butts in our home on saturday,i don;t think so,the skins are on fire,i think like miss how we destroy the cowboys last week,so bring it giants,you will see the same thing as the cowboys did, defeat!!!!!!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

they are the most overrated team in the nfl,everybody thinks they will kick our butts in our home on saturday,i don;t think so,the skins are on fire,i think like miss how we destroy the cowboys last week,so bring it giants,you will see the same thing as the cowboys did, defeat!!!!!!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I agree. Last week I was thinking, "If we can beat Dallas, it will be downhill from there." Not only did we get the W, WE KILLED THEM, we are definately on fire man, no doubt. Eli doesn't know what he is doing (and he is going to go deaf in FedEx), Tiki doesn't know what kind of a defense he is going to be up against.

We have been overlooked because of our record. I've said it before and I'll say it again, our record does not reflect our team's power. Though we aren't statistically at the top of the NFC East, we are most definately on top of the overrated G-Strings. :cheers:

Giants played a soft schedule this year. THey lost to the good teams on the road and played alot of the good teams on their schedule at home. I dont care what people say about their 36-0 victory earlier this year, anyone who knows that football is a game of emotion would agree that is was the passing of Wellington Mara that sparked their great play that day. Dont believe me? THey come right back and barely squeak off a victory vs S.F and lose at home to minnesota. I hope we kick the snot outta the gmen this weekend so bad that they lose at oakland next week and we squeak off with the division title. Hey it can happen. Hail skins.

yes they are a good team but as good as people are saying,the skins are better then they are.

How did you lose 36-0 if the skins are better. You sound stupid.

What a dumb post...Soft schedule? How? Who have you played? We beat KC and Denver...you lost..remember? Overrated how? The Giants get no love in the media, if anything you are completely overrating how good you are? We beat you 36-0 and that was a fluke but you beat cowboys 35-7 now your great and going to crush us? Makes no sense. Wake the F up please.

Archived