Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have figured out how we stop Tiki

blackice7x

yea thats the only way your going to stop him....I hope you guys have fun getting shut out again:laugh:

GTFOH make sure you come back after the game and say your apologies and pay your respect Lil Man..."wipe your feet when you come into our house" and ooh yeah PROTECT YA NECK...with that said have a merry christmas and eat a D**K :gaintsuck

You guys are beginning to sound like Dallas fans now, wow you have stuped to a new low! Dallas fans come to this site saying that they owned us.....guess they were wrong, Id stop building your dissapointment if I were you, because you have no more owners dieing, nothing to motivate you, and we are coming off a huge win. Be smart and keep your mouths shut. Those who get laughed at, laugh last:laugh: :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

hahahahaha ill be here to see you guys cry because the deadskins were too focused on the run and eli had a career game on you lmao hahahaha

Career game rofl...yea cuz hes been Marino thus far right? Even if Shockey was wide open, he'd throw it 5 feet above his head. Face it, Eli couldnt hit the broadside of a barn.

yea thats the only way your going to stop him....I hope you guys have fun getting shut out again:laugh:

Wow most pathetic post ever. You sound like a little kid getting ready to play video games against your best friend.

"I hope you have fun losing to me again in Backyard football 2006. I call the Giants again!!!!" said the little fan.

Terrible :doh:..................................

.................and to think you are 24 years old. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: wow you guys think brunell is better how old is that sorry exuse for a QB the only reson you guys have any wins is luck on the deep ball and comming off a big win we just beat KC and easily I might add o and did you see eli play on the road in seattle he looked horrible right.....WRONG soooo take your heads out of your ass if you think that win over dallas is any thing to be happy about it will only make the deadskins too overconfident soo good luck cause everyone knows your gunna need it lmao:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: wow you guys think brunell is better how old is that sorry exuse for a QB the only reson you guys have any wins is luck on the deep ball and comming off a big win we just beat KC and easily I might add o and did you see eli play on the road in seattle he looked horrible right.....WRONG soooo take your heads out of your ass if you think that win over dallas is any thing to be happy about it will only make the deadskins too overconfident soo good luck cause everyone knows your gunna need it lmao:laugh:

You're really 24? You type like an 11 year old who has had too much soda and hasn't taken their ritalin.

Lets see:

QB 1 - 20 td - 8 int - 58.9% Comp. Rate- 87 Passer Rating

QB 2 - 22 td - 16 int - 52.6% Comp. Rate - 76 Passer Rating

Which one you prefer?

BTW What does Age have to do with anything? are you retarded?

Ok, just when I thought you couldnt be any more ignorant. After the game ask Illegitimate (or Eli for short) how FedEx Field tasts. :laugh: Thanks for feeding the rivalry! :gaintsuck

Quit making a fool of yourself. please stop, its getting embarrassing.

Oh and I did see how Eli played against seattle on the road, which reminds me..........did you guys beat Seattle? Oh yea..............................NO!!! :laugh:

Get outta here w/ that nonsense, oh and by the way, our "old and sorry QB" has 20 TDS and 8 INTS, with a qb rating of 87.7, while your "savior" qb Eli has 22 TDS and 16 INTS with a measly rating of 75.2.

Please come back when you have something smart to say.

Thanks for your time.

hahahahahahaha lmfao I can beat the saints by myself it doesnt matter where they play you can be serious you just need an exuse for why your team is two games back in the division

Gee...I wonder if Carolina said the same thing.....wonder how that ended up? Oh right, they lost.

Any given sunday, your team should be well aware of this since you lost to the Vikings....and they didnt even score an offensive TD lol.

Didnt you lose to the Raiders and last time i checked the vikings were in the playoff hunt o one more thing didnt you lose to a team by the name of the GIANTS 36-0 wow can you even make a point and if you make a good one I will go away

How was the point about the QB's earlier on? Or wait, do you still think Elisha is a good QB with a 76 Qb Rating, lol.

Get lost troll, btw I wonder, If we do win this Saturday will you show up?

The Giants beat the skins 36 zip. They have the better record and a Qb who is on the rise while your Qb might not make it to next season. You skins fans better enjoy this season because the next five will be in the bottom of the NFC east. Your not even gonna make the playoffs this year. The Giants are on a different level. Pray that you score because we know how hard that is to do against us.

our qb is in his first full year and has his team at 10-4 and your qb is in his 10+ year and he has his sorry exuse for a team at 8-6 sooo I think ill take the developing qb with multiple weapon on offence then a washed up journeyman qb with one foot in the grave

Archived