Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets Keep Greg Williams In Washington

dtoombs

Which Redkin Player will Score First against The Giants?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which Redkin Player will Score First against The Giants?

• Antonio Brown Kickoff return for Touchdown!!
    • Clinton Portis Streaking Run up The Right side for a Touchdown!!
    • Chris Cooley Diving catch in the Red Zone for a Touchdown!!
    • Santana Moss Blazing Run after Screen pass for a Touchdown!!
    • Betts Bruising Run up the Gut for a Touchdown!!
    • Brunell's Quarterback sneak from the One Yard Line for a Touchdown!!
    • Sean Springs Interception Runback for a Touchdown!!
    • John Hall 52 yard field goal
    • Other

This message is to Every Redskin Fan in the world, but specifically to those in the area.

Listen Guys, I do believe we will make the playoffs this year but the Superbowl may not be a possibility THIS YEAR but it is definitely a possibility NEXT YEAR. Lets try and make sure this coaching staff stays together for another year. Specifically GREG WILLIAMS. Everyone who looks at this and attends the game this week and next take a sign that reads GREG GIVE US ONE MORE YEAR PLEASE, or something that asks him to stay for one more before he takes a head coaching job. I am counting on you VA, DC, MD fans to help me because i live in SC and will not attend the games. Please help us keep him. We are on the verge of great success and for that to happen we have to try everything to persuade Greg to stay. The coaches respect the Fans unlike other teams and maybe that will convince him to stay. And dont worry redskin Fans if it(superbowl) dont happen this year it will next year. I really think were almost there. THANKS

Well, I do believe he is one of the highest paid assistant coaches in the league. Unfortunately, there are going to be several head coaching jobs open and Coach Dubs is, im certain, on the short list for every one.

Hopefully he will see it like this: He can take over a ****ty franchise like Houston, or he can take over the Skins, a proud franchise that Gibbs has already resurrected, in 2 years, and already have tons of cred locally as a coach.

Well, I do believe he is one of the highest paid assistant coaches in the league. Unfortunately, there are going to be several head coaching jobs open and Coach Dubs is, im certain, on the short list for every one.

Hopefully he will see it like this: He can take over a ****ty franchise like Houston, or he can take over the Skins, a proud franchise that Gibbs has already resurrected, in 2 years, and already have tons of cred locally as a coach.

I LOVE that clip!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Archived