Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LA needs to play!

indatrenches

I know we did well without him in the last two games, but the last two teams havent been known to light it up on the ground this season. (dallas, arizona).

Lets be honest to we really want Warrick Holdman starting this game on the weakside where the giants run the ball the best? That big run that Thomas Jones had at the end of the game?? You guessed it weakside

Remember that thrashing we took from them a while back? it was because we couldnt stop the run to the weakside and tiki had a career day until last week where he tore up another weakside defender in Derrick Johnson a rookie.

Warrick has done a tremendous job filling in the last couple weeks but i still fear that his knee injury from last year isnt 100% healthy enough for him to shed blockers fast enough and make a play. A torn ACL, MCL or whatever it was takes a full 2-3 years before your back to 100% ask Edgerin James.

Go skins!

I know we did well without him in the last two games, but the last two teams havent been known to light it up on the ground this season. (dallas, arizona).

Lets be honest to we really want Warrick Holdman starting this game on the weakside where the giants run the ball the best? That big run that Thomas Jones had at the end of the game?? You guessed it weakside

Remember that thrashing we took from them a while back? it was because we couldnt stop the run to the weakside and tiki had a career day until last week where he tore up another weakside defender in Derrick Johnson a rookie.

Warrick has done a tremendous job filling in the last couple weeks but i still fear that his knee injury from last year isnt 100% healthy enough for him to shed blockers fast enough and make a play. A torn ACL, MCL or whatever it was takes a full 2-3 years before your back to 100% ask Edgerin James.

Go skins!

Last time we played the Gnats LA did play and he played a lot. Julius Jones, Thomas' little bro, had the long run. Lavar never tore any ligiments in his knee he had it scoped then developed a bone bruise which cost him the majority of last year.

I think everyone agree's that Holdman is not the answer at WLB and our chances of winning are better with Lavar in there. Problem is has Lavar's thigh bruise healed enough for him to play, no offense to Lavar but a thigh bruise shouldn't keep a player out of the most important stretch of his playing career, ecspecially after all the whinning he's done about wanting to play meaningful games late in the season.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

They should have a promotional give away on Sunday:

SLING-SHOT DAY.

That'll stop Tiki.

im sure you were joking, but that was pretty classless. We want to win fair and respectably, that is Gibbs' way.

On the radio, they said Lavar was injured sunday, which is why he didnt play. Im sure if he was healthy they woulda put him in.

I LA is not healthy then do not play him. I do not want to see TB break off a long run to the weak side with him in the game. Now, having said that, I do not think that WH is the long term answer but that is what we have for now. Definitely when the season is over we get another LB and a pass rusher.

But, if LA is healthy, I say let him earn his money.

Archived