Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden questions

GiantsFanMan

Anyone know where I can find a list of the roster updates with the player ratings online? Also how do you normaly rush the passer with a DE? I have a hard time geting a sack as one. Seems pretty easy as a DT i just bull rush and then do a rip move insides. As a DE they are in general not strong enough to bull rush tackles and seem to never pull their swim moves off. Then even if they do a RB or the guard normaly picks them up again after. your DE has to basicly be a 90+ rating guy already it seems to get any sacks.

im not sure what level you play on, im pretty weak and play on pro only. For DE rushes, when I know they are passing, I slide my line over to the right (the players left), and then use the playmaker right stick and push it up (I think it sends the DE's outside a bit first, while sending the DT's straight). The DE's I have usually burn the tackles, especially my LE and gets a sack at least 1/3 of the time I do that.

DEs don't get free on their own so easily in Madden. If you want to get pressure from them, you need to free them up by overloading the line in some fashion.

Either you can spread out your dline and blitz LBs down the middle (forcing the oline to move to the center while your DE runs outside), or you can do what I do on surefire pass plays (especially when in the dime) and shift your line to the side with the least blockers take control of the DT closest to the end on the outside and immediately after the snap move him right to the tackle. The tackle should block the DT and the end will run straight downfield (and will likely knock down any FB/HB in the way) to rush or sack the QB

DEs don't get free on their own so easily in Madden. If you want to get pressure from them, you need to free them up by overloading the line in some fashion.

Either you can spread out your dline and blitz LBs down the middle (forcing the oline to move to the center while your DE runs outside), or you can do what I do on surefire pass plays (especially when in the dime) and shift your line to the side with the least blockers take control of the DT closest to the end on the outside and immediately after the snap move him right to the tackle. The tackle should block the DT and the end will run straight downfield (and will likely knock down any FB/HB in the way) to rush or sack the QB

Thx thats a intresting tip

Archived