Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Defense DOMINATED without some key players

IrepDC

Wow. I just thought it was interesting how well our defense played today. I mean, LaVar was out, Carlos Rogers was out and our starting CB's were both playing hurt. I just wanted to give credit to Walt Harris and Warrick Holdman for their solid performances. I am really starting to buy into Greg Williams' system, he can make average talent look great. Also gotta give props to our d-line. I mean they were awesome. I think we saw how dominant our d-line can play when healthy. If they keep this up, we may not have to overpay any FA to come in and pass rush, we could just draft some young guys to groom and replace our current guys in the future. Again, I was VERY impressed with our defenses performance today, especially when they were playing without some of their key players. Greg Williams continues to prove that it is not all about the star players.

Zip-it-up and Zip-it-OUT!

i think it's the return of Cornelius.since he's been back the D has played well.they've been able to get pressure on the QB which is what gives the secondary a chance to do thier jobs.Cornelius didn't have great numbers today but i bet film will show he occupied more than his share of O-linemen for the day.

Archived