Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

D Mcnabb at love on Sat. night

deiulay

I was on the second floor at love on sat night drunk off my arse, and Mcnabb walks right past me. After checking with my buddy that is was indeed him, I did all I could over the music to let him know the Eagles suck and we don't need no choker soup in DC. Didn't look like he had a back problem though, he was dancing (if you can call staring up in the air and swinging from side to side dancing) with a hoggete who could have given him another sports hernia. I gave him enough **** for everyone in here.:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck

Good job!

No need for class in NFC East rivalries. I wish I were there. I would have givin him an ear full too!

F the Cowbays, F the Eagles, and F the Giants in that order.

Good job. After cheering today, you will have fulfilled your duties as a Redskins fan!!!

:chestram:

way to sink to their level

:rolleyes:

Would you guys develop a sense of humor? What a bunch of bores!

None of you have ever given someone a hard time? It is all in fun. If I said I was going to go up and crack a bottle over his head, then I could understand you sentiment.

Take the panties off and wash the sand out of your pnzzy's!

I'm sure McNabb got bummed when you said that... then cheered himself up by taking your girlfriend home and banging her silly while you cried yourself to sleep outside her door.

Yeah, you sure showed him.

Quit blowin the guy already and join an iggles board....as much money as he makes who cares if somebody talked **** to him

LOL deiulay, thats awesome. People on this board need to think back when they first heard the phrase "if you dont have anything nice to say... dont post a reply against a fellow redskins fan". Give me a break. Deiulay was sharing an interesting story which I would have been talking about all day (until cowboys game) if it happened to me. If you don't like the post move on. It's not like he's a troll. Lighten up :)

Archived