Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Skins need a miracle to win

Timurchin

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

But we didn't get shut out like ya'll dudes.

Why did ya'll even show up for the game?

Hey Troll, you still trying to find that long lost father of yours ? :cool: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

But we didn't get shut out like ya'll dudes.

Why did ya'll even show up for the game?

A loss is a loss no matter how you see it

Are you going to brag that you put up 10 points against them??! wooooo

ok, well then im going to brag that santana outscored your entire squad in 3 minutes in week 2

:dallasuck

What's yall dudes record going into this game?

1 win less then its going to be after beating your Gurlz for the 2nd time, hope ya cheer us on in the Playoffs cause your Gurlz just arent going to get there after this beating.

You better be glad for the last game we beat you in 3 minutes. This game will be different, after all the sh*t your losers talked this week, were going to beat you for 60 minutes this time, and thats going to hurt 1 hell of alot more then 3!!!!

After the Giants game the Redskins have not been the same. They laid down and went to sleep that game and they have been trying to give away games ever since. It's late in the fourth and the Skins running backs are getting killed and nobody is helping them to their feet. That is just terrible. Where is the team spirit ? Is there no fight left in this group ? The team is playing not to lose when it should be playing to win. The only thing that is going to turn this team around this year is divine intervention and it has to happen now ! They are like the tinman, they are looking for a heart. As fans, the only thing that we can do is channel our emotions down to the field. The collective will of 90k people will let the Cowgirls know just how much we hate them but it might also light a fire under our players rearends. Something is going to happen this game and it's going to turn our season around. We deserve to sweep the girls this year. Joe Gibbs is to good a man and the football gods know it. So to all of you overpaid, premadonna, me, me, Redskins - your fans will forgive Tampa , the Chargers and Oakland if you don't fall apart on us this game. I wish that I could crack you in the ass with a board as you come out of that tunnel Sunday cause God know someone needs to fire you up. If any of you players read this, please help your fallen brothers up after the play from now on, it looks bad, show some class. I seldom mention their name but this is the Dallas Cowboys and we have been at war with them for over 40 years. If any of your players have the first bit of guts left in you then you SELL OUT NOW and send these wussies back to Texas with a loss. It's time to get it on. If you don't know what that means just look at some tape of the 85 Bears. (not 86 Bears) You 3rd stringers need to go out and shoot somebody a bow to the head even if it's just a ref.. Let em know that you mean pain. Bledsore needs to be sore on Monday. If they get up after the hit you didn't do your job ! If your going to facemask somebody go ahead and tear it off his helment. I think that Sunday will be a classic but the real Redskins need to show up in the 4th quater and they need to be pissed off ! :evil: :redpunch: :tantrum: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

For the love of paragraphs, man!! Keep the faith!!

And I have not noticed any players not picking up RBs after the play is over. I've noticed a team come together and put two road games away in the 4th quarter, when in the previous 3 weeks they had given the game away. I've seen a team begin to gel, and an offensive line start to find an identity.

It may have been the Rams and Cardinals, but gaining confidence is a wonderful thing! :)

:dallasuck

This game will be different, after all the sh*t your losers talked this week, were going to beat you for 60 minutes this time, and thats going to hurt 1 hell of alot more then 3!!!!

There's like 10 posts on here talking about how ya'll are going to beat us and we are the ones talking sh*t?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You dudes are characters.

There's like 10 posts on here talking about how ya'll are going to beat us and we are the ones talking sh*t?

I love dallas fans.

There is nothing more naturally beautiful than the look on a Cowboys Fans face after their quote unquote "Americas team" gets schillacked by the supposed unworthy REDSKINS.

For us REDSKINS fans, Watching that Smug smirk of a ****y smile fade away into the face of confused horror and ashamed disbelief is like looking into the face of God

It's as if they were looking at a sunset, that, in their arrogance, they thought they created, only to find that what they were really looking at was a 100megaton nuclear bomb that foretold their long suffering winter ahead watching the REDSKINS in the playoffs. .....You're beautiful Dallas Fans.....You're Beautiful...

For us REDSKINS fans, Watching that Smug smirk of a ****y smile fade away into the face of confused horror and ashamed disbelief is like looking into the face of God.....You're beautiful Dallas Fans.....You're Beautiful...

wow, you just went from 14 years old to 27 in one thread, keep that up and you will be as old as your QB :laugh:

Like I said 14 year old, your Gurlz talked too much trash and started a fire they wont be able to put out. Bring your B*tches on :point2sky

Did ya'll score a point for the first 56 minutes of the first game?Hahaha.

Did "ya'all" win that game, ya inbred hillbilly? BTW, how did you know what Williams' boyfriend called him when they're alone? He's paid some big bucks to keep that "Mini Roy" thing quiet.

Archived