Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much do you hate the Cowboys

fuji869

Hate is such a strong word. However, I despise them so much, I would make them read their own fans' posts on Extreme from the past week. 100 times each.

Wouldn't work, most Cowgirl fans can't read.

I hate the cowgirl's so much that if they were playing a team of 8 year olds that had Micheal jackson as thir coach and only practiced at Neverland ranch without supervisio, I would be screaming for MJ and his special friends.

let me put to you guys this way,if i was on the titanic when it was sinking and there was one lifeboat left that had a dallas fan on it,id rather swim to the nearest iceburg in arctic temperature waters...........and dont retort with "well that was 1912"its my fantasy so let me live it.

I hate Dallas so much that,.....that.......OH JUST DIE YOU MOTHER ****ING PIECES OF ****!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I hate Dallas SO much, that I swallowed my tongue and held my breath while turning blue in order to start the Karma Thread on them because I want to beat them THAT bad, more than anything. Saying something nice about them is the most difficult thing to do........but whatever it takes!!!! :dallasuck

hate is such a strong word after all you dont hate them YOU FEAR THEM

You're right I don't hate your fans....

I love dallas fans.

There is nothing more naturally beautiful than the look on a Cowboys Fans face after their quote unquote "Americas team" gets schillacked by the supposed unworthy REDSKINS.

For us REDSKINS fans, Watching that Smug smirk of a ****y smile fade away into the face of confused horror and ashamed disbelief is like looking into the face of God

It's as if they were looking at a sunset, that, in their arrogance, they thought they created, only to find that what they were really looking at was a 100megaton nuclear bomb that foretold their long suffering winter ahead watching the REDSKINS in the playoffs. .....You're beautiful Dallas Fans.....You're Beautiful...

Ever since Clint Longley ruined my Thanksgiving day meal...****! I hate those stinking , snotty pukes. It killed me during Norvis' tenure to follow the team...he was a puke coach who never quite got rid of his loyalty to the pukes. I never trusted the guy.

When I was driving cross-country on a move from DC to SD I made a stop in Dallas. I made sure to change into my Redskins gear before I headed out to walk around downtown. At one point I was stopped by the Dallas PD for "j-walking". Even though everyone around me was doing it too, they stopped me because of my Redskins gear. They then walked up to me, looked me up and down and said "so we got ourselves a Redskins fan here... what's your problem? Don't they have crosswalks in DC?". Although when they found out I was in the military they cut me some slcak and let me go without a ticket...

Ever since Clint Longley ruined my Thanksgiving day meal...****! I hate those stinking , snotty pukes. It killed me during Norvis' tenure to follow the team...he was a puke coach who never quite got rid of his loyalty to the pukes. I never trusted the guy.

Sad to say I still remember that game. Talk about one of the worst Thanksgivings of all time. :(

Archived