Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much do you hate the Cowboys

fuji869

I hate the Cowboys so much, I would rather grate all of my skin off with a cheese grater, then put it all in a blender mixed with gasoline and be forced to drink it while being punched in the nards by Rosi O Donnell then wear an article of their clothing, or watch their games, or travel to Texas itself. PEWWW! <-----me spitting

I hate the Cowboys so much, if they played the Taliban I would root for the Taliban!!!!!

taliban.jpg

note: To the ultra-PC people on this board: This is ment to be a joke and just all in fun for Dallas Week, I in no way support the Taliban and I am All- American

Hey man,

Did you overhear me saying that exact same phrase?

I've been saying that for a long time to my friends. :cheers:

That's just too funny.

I hate the Cowboys so much, I would rather grate all of my skin off with a cheese grater, then put it all in a blender mixed with gasoline and be forced to drink it while being punched in the nards by Rosi O Donnell then wear an article of their clothing, or watch their games, or travel to Texas itself. PEWWW! <-----me spitting

Yeah, but would you DO Rosie O'Donnell rather than have anything to do with the Cowboys?

I hate the Cowboys so much, if they played the Taliban I would root for the Taliban!!!!!

taliban.jpg

note: To the ultra-PC people on this board: This is ment to be a joke and just all in fun for Dallas Week, I in no way support the Taliban and I am All- American

I always say that I would have Saddam Hussein over for dinner before a Cowboy.

I'd say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taliban.jpg

funny you should mention it. i think i remember reading somewhere that, in an effort to gain NFL popularity in the middle east, paul tagliabue has arranged an exhibition in the 2007 season between the Dallas Cowturds and The Taliban Terrorists. wouldnt that be something, but im not sure who Id cheer for

I want to burn their Got Darn bus and scalp Keyshawn untill his head turns white with meat hanging out oh, I hate these MTFRs! Yeah, Cowtoys BKA the jelly donut crew! Oh but they wont take no more jelly donut money! I like to run down there on kick off and knock a star off one of them helmets. Yeah, I'm in shape and straight breaking sleds!

Now thats some hate. For me , I seem to despise the turd fans more then the team itself . They make me sick. So arrogant, so conceited, seeing their Cowturds as God's gift to football. To make this short, one fan told me ,and was very serious, that he hope that the Skins would go down In a plane crash. As much as I may not like a team, I would never wish that kind of Ill will on anyone. Believe me I showed him the error of his statement. Man I just dont like them. :dallasuck

Archived