Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This SUnday is why I spend $3,000 on season tickets!!

portisizzle

P-Sizzle is freaking pumped up!!! Win or lose this is going to the greatest sporting event (outside the Cal Ripken 2131) I have ever attended.

This is why I spent the money, and it is a bargain!!!!!!

Go Skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh :dallasuck :point2sky

P-Sizzle is freaking pumped up!!! Win or lose this is going to the greatest sporting event (outside the Cal Ripken 2131) I have ever attended.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh :dallasuck :point2sky

couldn't have said it better myself...... days like this Sunday make the cost well worth it.........

I spent 650 on Ebay, but got #@!$% front row seats! To top it off, they are right behind the SKINS bench. This will be the best game ever.

Needless to say, time is crawling right now

Have fun my man, But you do realize that you will probably not be able to see the field right? Aww hell, Just stand up the entire time.

:wewantd:

I'm still on the waiting list...but when my name is called I still have to figure out all the air fare, rental car and hotel expences since I live in Arizona.

But I'll be there is spirit my people! Be loud as you possibly can...anyone who goes to work or school on monday with ANY part of their voice left ought to be ashamed of themselves.

I have been to 4 dallas games. The last one at RFK and the First one at the Jack. Those were great. Then I was at the one where Norv blew the lead and the one where spurrier got his doors blown off. So 2-2 ain't great, but it ain't bad either. I wish I were at this game. It should be one for the ages!

62 inch LCD high def in full surround...

Warm...

Continous flow of cold beverages...

Continous flow of snacks...

Pause for bathroom breaks...

No traffic, cars, lines, or fees...

Can fall right asleep when the game is over...

I dunno. Being at the game is fun and all, but it's pretty damn nice at home too!;)

:dallasuck

Woulda been cheaper to just buy primo tickets to this game! :silly:;)

How bout $12,000 for the next 3 yrs is what I spent...extra , extra! Good to have a wife who lets me go hang with the skins...5 months out the year. Yeah, but we're(Redskin fans) all around the field ...coast to coast, boarder to boarder, down the street and around the corner! We got a rain dance coming!

Warm...

I dunno. Being at the game is fun and all, but it's pretty damn nice at home too!;)

No traffic, cars, lines...

4 hours of tailgating before the game...

4 hours of tailgating AFTER the game...

Leaving FedEx with your ears ringing after a Redskins win versus Dallas...

Priceless. :D

Warm...

That's cool, Mike.

But what's up with this fall asleep thing?

Win or lose, I'm going to be up for a while.:twitch:

:silly:

Archived