Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many? [people get fired if we beat the cowboys]

smack500

Our offense looked bad in Zona. But dont let that make you think we dont hava chance. Remember, this is the Redskins. We dont know which team will show up. We can be pretty certain our D will hold them under 20. And if our offense is clicking like in the Rams game or the Bucs game, it will be lights out. I'm hoping for a stomping! :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

We are a different team at home than on the road.

I can't explain it but the passing offense is much more potent when we are in FedEx. Portis has gone over 100 yards in the last couple of games and I expect the passing offense to open it up a little in front of the home crowd.

Our offense looked bad in Zona. But dont let that make you think we dont hava chance. Remember, this is the Redskins. We dont know which team will show up. We can be pretty certain our D will hold them under 20. And if our offense is clicking like in the Rams game or the Bucs game, it will be lights out. I'm hoping for a stomping! :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Problem is, we can never get our offence and defence to show up on the same day... except san fran, but that doesn't count...

How many do you think would get fired from the Skinz if you lost?

I don't think you look at the Cowboys and say that somebody is out of work because they lost to Washington. We were 6-10 last year. We'll end up with 9 wins at worst this year and very possibly 10-6 and a playoff spot. Either way you look at it, I think you say that we've improved. I would be surprised if the Turk is running wild through Vally Ranch if we ended up 9-7.

dude im soooo worried about htis cowboys game. I am normally so optimistic, can one of you please explain to me how we have a chance, considering the way our offense has been playing?

1. This is a divisional game. The way the teams have looked in the past week(s) hardly ever matter.

2. Our offense was worse when we went into their house and won.

I ma one of hte most optmistic people, but I really dont see how we are going to win. We actually will have to score

Hmmm.... or we could not score and still win like last time.

No, I agree. We will need to put more than 14 pts on the board to win. We are gonna have to play well for more than 4 minutes this time around. I do think we can win though.

hey dcowboys remember september 19? 2 TDs in 4 minutes to win!! and that was in ur house, in our house, u stand no chance

no chance huh? You really must not keep up with football, dont be suprised if you get SHUT out, kinda like we did in 03 when we were in the playoff hunt, what comes around goes around, WSH is due for a loss, trust me, in crunch time like this Parcells and co COME THROUGH and win games, sorta like what we will do on sunday:cheers:

If Brunell limits his bonehead turnovers we were easily 24/27-14 win. Also, Warner to Boldin McCoy and Fitgerald etc was rough on us, now we face a team that has a run game (which we stuff) and a mediocre at best passing game, at home against our most hated rival. The d will be amped. And if Brunell does what he should do (not try and win, just play mistake free) we will win.

Dallas squeeked by KC at home. They couldnt stop the KC offense at any point in the game. Its going to be close no doubt about it. But all biases aside I'm going to take the dominant defense at home.

Oh yea and lavar is playing, troy is commentating :-D

Archived