Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 'Skins Can Still Get in the Playoffs (Mucho Merged)

Hannibal_DK

Just win next week and sweep Dallas. Then gibbs will figure out a way to get things moving against the Gmen. Finally, I think we may be able to beat the Eagles because they are completely decimated with injuries (although still playing tough).

10-6 will be enough but 9-7 could just maybe do it too!

The Lambeau curse ended, what, two years ago? Or three?

Cowboys are better than Carolina, but not AT Carolina.

Falcons will finish 9-7.

You wrote "Giants Must lose to Oakland IF they beat KC...". So I wrote: "If the Giants are good enough to beat the Chiefs, they're certainly good enough to beat the Raiders. So I don't think so." My point is, if they have already beaten KC, the odds of them losing to Oakland is very very small (i.e. it ain't likely). Same scenario with the Bucs. I'm just going by what you said.

And your comment "...it's realistic." is questionable at best.

But I'm willing to admit it's possible!

(and, by the way, I have a daughter who's almost your age)

Lambeau is lambeau, especially with Brett Favre. I don't doubt the pack at home. And, it is realistic. It's not like i'm asking the 49ers to beat the Seahawks. And, if Saints beat Falcons tonight it would smooth out some possible speed bumps. I know this is very unlikely, but I can hope.

Oh, is your daughter hot?

To be honest, we should be the underdog this week.

I'll root like mad for the B&G, but Dallas is playing at a higher level right now.

Sure we only have to win 3 more, but we barely won the last 2.

The bottom line though is that we are now officially a better team than last year.

Anything else the rest of the way should be viewed as a bonus.

we just need to take care of business by winning out. Everything else will take care of itself. I think the chiefs will beat the giants this week, just a hunch so if we win out we will win the nfc east. I cant believe we still have a shot to win it after all the tough losses/ I am done w/ exam on wedensday and am so pumped I am finally going to get to go games that matter this late in the year. Fedex field is gonna be rocking on sunday.

Archived