Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reasons for Concern

>>Spearhead>>

Dallas took a good KC team's best punch in the mouth and willed a W out of it in the 4th quarter where we have had the tendency to clam up and hope for the best. The Cowboys O has a lot of emotion and I think our guys know how the injuries at WR and the conservative playcalling hinges them on disaster-and not just in the 4th quarter-toss in a struggling Brunell to that equation and it spells trouble.

Emotion is big in this game because both teams have to have the win. Parcells' record against Gibbs alltime in these types of games is also a disadvantage for us. You can count on a HB option pass, flea flicker, or another gadget play that we have been vunerable to from him.

All week the 'experts' were commenting on how vunerable the interior of the Dallas O line is and everyone knows that Bledsoe will throw the game away under pressure. Granted, KC didn't blitz much but were able to get some pressure from their front four. We will have to bring LBs and DBs and expose ourselves to get any pressure and, by the way, Bledsoe probably had his best game of the year throwing the football.

Unless we suddenly get creative on O, I think we will struggle to get points, we should be able to stuff their mediocre run game, but the big play and turnovers have hurt us all year.

I remember telling myself after the pathetic loss to the Raiders that a sweep of big D would salvage whatever else may happen to us this year but I haven't sweated a game like this one all year.

Bring on the 12th man, FedEx - we need all our guns firing next Sunday.

Anybody with some valid reasons for optimism, please-I'm slipping..... :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I dont know about you guys but this week is what i live for.......Dallas cowboys v.s. Washington Redskins......Honestly does it get any better? This should be a hard nosed football game...and im really....really looking forward to it. Maybe this time my boys can FINISH the job.

Don't you think we all know this?? If Brunell perfoms the way he did today, it will be a long long day for Redskins fans. The Cowboys pretty much had their way with us until the last 5 minutes of that game.

I just hope Joe Gibbs goes into the creative mode next week to shake things up for our offense. I would make a suggestion, that is RUN the ball, give it to Portis, and let him dictate how the day goes. We got away from it today, and it almost bit us. Thank God for special teams!!

I dont know about you guys but this week is what i live for.......Dallas cowboys v.s. Washington Redskins......Honestly does it get any better? This should be a hard nosed football game...and im really....really looking forward to it. Maybe this time my boys can FINISH the job.

Hey, I can accept that. Here's to a good game! Hopefully, we blow you out of the stadium :cheers:

Come on guys! We went into DallASS on MNF and ripped their hearts out! There were hundereds (and thousands of Band-wagon) Cowgirl fans who went to bed trying not to step on their lips. Yeah the Cowgirls got lucky and the KC kicker missed the field goal. It happenes, they pulled one out. But now they have to come to our house and FedEx will be rocking! Skin Fans have missed their team for two weeks only to have them come home after a nice two game winning streak! Sounds like you guys are loosing the FAITH! Think how nice its going to be when the Skins sweep and knock the Cowgirls out of the playoff race!

H T T R:point2sky :notworthy :point2sky :notworthy :point2sky :notworthy :dallasuck :notworthy :point2sky :dallasuck

Archived