Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official post-game comments: Skins at Rams

Art

ok, my gripe.. Sports Talk 980 and Steve Czaban, Andy Pollin and Bram Weinstein are the most negative guys on the radio.. especially Czabin - those guys blow. All they do is talk down the Redskins - and even when they are positive about the skin the put conditions on it. I know they don't want to seem like 'homers' but it's ok to be 'part of the team' too!! Some of their sound bytes completely MOCK the players and the coaches. It's not cool, no wonder so many Cowboys fans listen to them! They should lose the AT-TI-TUDE!!!!!

Last night was the first time I got to see the Skins in person. It's an experience that I shall treasure.

Our running game was on another level last night. I know we was playing against the 30th ranked defense, but that is still great having two 100 yard games from our backs. Our passing game is still not clicking and we need somebody besides Moss and Cooley to catch the ball. I'm glad that Royal rebounded after a tough game against the Chargers last week. Did any of you guys see the back juke that Royal put on one of the Rams defenders? One of the Rams fans said that looked like a move you would see in a video game. All and all I was happy with the win. Now onto the Cardinals next week.

Last night was the first time I got to see the Skins in person. It's an experience that I shall treasure.

Our running game was on another level last night. I know we was playing against the 30th ranked defense, but that is still great having two 100 yard games from our backs. Our passing game is still not clicking and we need somebody besides Moss and Cooley to catch the ball. I'm glad that Royal rebounded after a tough game against the Chargers last week. Did any of you guys see the back juke that Royal put on one of the Rams defenders? One of the Rams fans said that looked like a move you would see in a video game. All and all I was happy with the win. Now onto the Cardinals next week.

I was also there, my 2nd regular season game (1st one was at Fedex) but that was the first time they won and I was there, very exciting!!!!

I didnt get to watch the game but it's awesome that we won. We are still in this thing and are far from done, Dallas lost this weekend so that helps, I dont think the Eagles are any sort of threat for us, but it's always nice watching them lose, even better when they (as well as Dallas) lose big! We got alot of heart on this years team, even when we are down by alot of points, they play like it's the playoffs until the very end! Born a Redskins fan and will Die a Redskins fan!

:helmet: :logo:

Archived