Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention All Redskins Fan: You Gotta Believe

Guest mwill008

Guest mwill008

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck I HAVE BEEN READING ALOT OF THREADS ON THE SKINS, SOME BAD AND SOME GOOD. IT TICKS ME OFF WHEN I READ ABOUT GIBBS NEED TO BE FIRED, ROBERT ROYAL NEEDS TO BE CUT, AND WE SHOULD TRY TO TRADE PORTIS. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND. SOME YOU ACT LIKE WE HAVE BEEN CLOSE TO BEING IN THE PLAYOFF EVERY YEAR FOR THE PAST 6 YRS. WELL, WE HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN CLOSE. WE ARE 5-6 JUST BELOW .500 AND PRETTY MUCH AT OR OVER MOST OF THE SEASON. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPEN? DO SOME OF YOU WHAT THE GAMES OR ESPN HIGHLIGHTS? DO YOU SEE THE THINGS PORTIS DOES WITHOUT THE BALL ?

SURE, ROBERT ROYAL DROPPED SOME PASSES; BUT HAVE YOU SEEN HOW ROYAL PLAYS NOW TO COMPARED TO FIRST YEAR HERE. DID YOU KNOW ROBERT ROYAL BROKE HIS HIPS TWO SEASON AGO TRYING TO MAKE BLOCK IN SPURRIER NO PROTECTION OFFENSE? DID YOU KNOW HE CRIED AT HIS LOCKER AFTER SUNDAY'S GAME? BECAUSE HE CARES ABOUT HIS TEAM. CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT COLES, GARNER, WESTBROOK, ETC. THE REDSKINS ARE A TEAM ON THE TRESHOLD OF BEING BETTER THAN GOOD. I HAVE NOT SINCE A TEAM THIS TIGHT AS UNIT SINCE '91. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE!!!

PS. I THOUGHT WE WOULD FINISH

9-7 OR AT THE WORST 8-8

Nice post - you have to believe we are close to turning the corner. I'm a huge believer in character - effort matters just as much as talent in this league. We can do this Skins! Let's finish out the season by playing hard and find out how much character this team has. It's the coaches responsibility as much as the players.

Forum Rules

16. REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN ALL CAPITALS.

On the internet, posting in all capitals is considered shouting, and as such is considered rude and offensive. Overuse of capital letters also creates a strain on the eyesight, and makes it difficult to read text. Caps should be used to show emphasis for only one or two words.

Archived