Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will The Skins Make Playoffs?(poll)

santanamoss89

8-8 if we're lucky. Win out and go to the playoffs...give me a break. Let's get real guys. We can't even figure out a way to close out one game and win, let alone five straight. It just isn't going to happen. Sorry to burst all of those burgundy and gold balloons but ye'all need to get a grip and realize what is happeneing here. Confidence is slipping back to where it was at this time last year. The play calling is absolutely inept. Skill positions are lacking (i.e WR). The D-Line and O-Line are being beaten consistently over the course of a 60 minute game. There is no killer instinct anywhere to be seen. The offense has regressed IMO badly since defenses are rolling the coverages towards Moss. Come now. Too many negatives and not enough positives. It's ridiculous to sit here and whistle in the dark thatthis team is suddenly going to catch fire na dmake the playoffs. I am a fan indeed but I am not going to set myself up with ridiculous expectations just so I can back a week from now and cry about how this team broke my heart again. Get real. This team is no where close to making a run, and it's time to start thinking about '06. Again.

Please, quit it. Quit this optimistic bs, we haven't won a game in a month, and you still pretend to think somehow we are going to run the table?? There is no shame in the obvious, no shame in calling it like it is. I can appreciate the optimism, but that gets you no where when you lose to the likes of the Raiders. I mean, what have you seen lately that would lead anyone to believe this team has a chance? All we needed was one of the past three to be in it, two of those at home, and the failed. Don't set youself up for disappointment, if you feel like it won't happen, and they surprise us, it will be just that much sweeter.

Every week lately we have lost, I keep seeing these polls that are ridiculous to begin with, saying were still in it , were still in it. The last time I checked, teams who lose more than they win, do not make the playoffs.

Please, quit it. Quit this optimistic bs, we haven't won a game in a month, and you still pretend to think somehow we are going to run the table?? There is no shame in the obvious, no shame in calling it like it is. I can appreciate the optimism, but that gets you no where when you lose to the likes of the Raiders. I mean, what have you seen lately that would lead anyone to believe this team has a chance? All we needed was one of the past three to be in it, two of those at home, and the failed. Don't set youself up for disappointment, if you feel like it won't happen, and they surprise us, it will be just that much sweeter.

Every week lately we have lost, I keep seeing these polls that are ridiculous to begin with, saying were still in it , were still in it. The last time I checked, teams who lose more than they win, do not make the playoffs.

I agree.

• 4 weeks later...
Honestly, I think we're cooked for this year.

I really believe if there was an on-switch, our guys would've pressed it a few weeks ago. I believe they do care and they're trying...just think we're out-gunned a little.

Do you think that Gibbs found the "on" Switch??? :eaglesuck :cheers:

im pretty sure the 225 people who voted "No" are going :doh: with a little of :notworthy

Well I am one that voted no, not afraid to admit it. I was VERY down after that Chargers loss, who wasn't? That said, I am impressed beyond belief at this Skins team....the culture of losing is imbedded in this fanbase, Gibbs is doing all he can to make us as fans feel better about the Skins again. Hes workin his arse off, along with the team and its showing. Proud to be a Skins fan. :cheers: :point2sky

Archived