Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will The Skins Make Playoffs?(poll)

santanamoss89

Will the skins still make playoffs? With the Giants loss the Skins are still 2 games back of the Cowboys and Giants that are tied in 1st place. The only thing that has changed with the division today besides the loss of 1 week is the Eagles. The Eagles were the only team in the NFC East to win today. I say the skins will make playoffs.

Next week, playing against the St. Louis Rams coming of an OT win at houston with the same record as us. In two weeks, against the 3-7 Arizona Cardinals which shouldn't be too hard of a game although no game is easy to win. Then our next two games against the Giants and Cowboys at home. Although we have beaten the Cowboys at their house they will be looking for revenge at our house. Then our final game of the season at philedelphia against the Eagles without T.O. and Mcnabb.

Nope.

Postseason chances ended with the Raiders loss.

I'm still hoping for 8-8 or better with a sweep of Dallas and Philly (one can hope).

We're a better team than in 2004, but failure to execute....poor play calling and a failure to finish off teams have cost us this year.

A few additions, O-coaches scrapping some plays and some players stepping up and I think we will be playoff bound in '06 (but I say that every year :( ).

Can we win out? Sure, we are much better than St Louis and their 7th round QB, and much better than arizona. We should beat Dallas and the Giants at home as well. And if we get to a beaten Philly at 9-6 we will have way more to play for in that game. However we should of won the last 3 games and we have 3 losses. I can hope though :) San Diego is a top 5 team and we had them beat.

i voted no but it's still hard to say..

The Packers went to the playoffs last year 9-7, correct me if i'm wrong. Our schedule looks pretty easy except the Cowboys and Giants, both of which i do not belive they are as good as they are playing. Other teams will lose and anything can happen.

AND I DO NOT BELIVE THE REDSKINS ARE AS BAD AS THEY HAVE PLAYED, OVER THE PAST 6 WEEKS OR SO.

Redskins best shot is 9-7.... and playoff hopes with a record like that is near impossible unless every team in the conference sucks, which unlike last season they do not.

and next week either the cowboys or the giants get an automatic lose cause they play each other and the skins play the rams with a possible rookie third stringer playing. Even though their rookie QB just had a great game we should be able to win that game. Then the next week the Giants play the Eagles which should be a close game and the Cowboys play the 6-4 chiefs which should also be a close game while the skins visit the 3-7 Cardinals which should be an easy game. Then our last 3 games inside the division with the games against the division leaders at home. And closing out the season against the eagles at their house. It's going to be hard to do but I think were gonnas do it. WE WILL MAKE PLAYOFFS.

We're not in the driver's seat. 9-7 doesn't make it. 10-6 is even a bubble. If we somehow go 10-6 we will have a great NFC East record but we still won't be in the driver's seat.

Question is: If after the last three years if someone said "you're gonna be 9-7 with a chance at 10-6 this year." Would you have been happy? 6-10 to 9-7 is great progress. As long as the momentum continues. HTTR...

BTW: Great play by Lavar this week and last. glad he's back.

this team still controls it's own destiny...

5 wins and it's guaranteed the division at 10 and 6...If the Giants or Dallas had won this weekend I wouldn't be saying that.

one loss to us, plus they play each other, and the one that wins next week needs to lose one more game..and they both play KC and Dallas plays Carolina...

and we hold all tie breakers with those wins....

this team still controls it's own destiny...

5 wins and it's guaranteed the division at 10 and 6...If the Giants or Dallas had won this weekend I wouldn't be saying that.

one loss to us, plus they play each other, and the one that wins next week needs to lose one more game..and they both play KC and Dallas plays Carolina...

and we hold all tie breakers with those wins....

LMAO, yup that is true.

Archived