Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

think about the positive part

santanamoss89

Even though we did lose and not play such a good game we still won the turnover battle which we haven't done in a while. In fact we didn't even have one turnover. Although we did fumble twice we managed to either recover it or have it go out of bounds. Coming into this game,we were close to last in recovering our own fumbles. Also there still is a chance to make playoffs if we win our next 5 games. Or we could possibly even lose one game as long as its not in our division and still have a shot at the playoffs. Next week, playing against the St. Louis Rams coming of an OT win at houston with the same record as us. In two weeks, against the 3-7 Arizona Cardinals which shouldn't be too hard of a game although no game is easy to win. Then our next two games against the Giants and Cowboys at home. Then our final game of the season at philedelphia against the Eagles without T.O. and if I'm not mistaken Donavon Mcnabb. So, don't count us out yet.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Carlos Rogers played a heck of a game..Seattle is gonna win for sure because there is no way the league lets them get a 2 game lead with 5 to go.

the've already been penalized like 20 times..LOL

the league is so obvious I should be rich if I gambled..

Skins will be 2 games out with 5 to go..not insurmountable..

When will the Skins learn to take the refs out of the game though???

Even though we did lose and not play such a good game we still won the turnover battle which we haven't done in a while. In fact we didn't even have one turnover. Although we did fumble twice we managed to either recover it or have it go out of bounds. Coming into this game,we were close to last in recovering our own fumbles. Also there still is a chance to make playoffs if we win our next 5 games. Or we could possibly even lose one game as long as its not in our division and still have a shot at the playoffs. Next week, playing against the St. Louis Rams coming of an OT win at houston with the same record as us. In two weeks, against the 3-7 Arizona Cardinals which shouldn't be too hard of a game although no game is easy to win. Then our next two games against the Giants and Cowboys at home. Then our final game of the season at philedelphia against the Eagles without T.O. and if I'm not mistaken Donavon Mcnabb. So, don't count us out yet.:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

thats not a positive in my opinion.. im so dissapointed on this team. :doh:

we had 2 turnovers... whats our excuse this time? turnovers? no we actually produced some.

the chargers gave us a 6 point lead, they missed 2 field goals.

yes... we can still make it if we win our next 5 games.... buts its not going to happen, unless gibbs is replaced.

if we do what we need to do.... at best

8-8

win at arizona, st louis, and at philadelphia

lose to cowboys and giants

and 8-8 wont make it

:( redskins

you know, it's good to be an optimist, but enough is enough. we just need to face the facts, we are not a good football team.

you go on about how we played them hard, so what? we play teams hard every week and whats the outcome? the fact of the matter is, we make stupid makes in big time situations. This organization has been plagued with failure ever since gibbs left in his first era.

the fact of the matter is, good teams don't give up 3 straight penalties to give the opposition 2 firsts downs when driving for a tie. and you don't, BY ANY MEANS, give up a f'ing penalty when you are already have a managable fg locked up, and you should have the win.

these are characteristics of the a lossing team, so don't expect us to do anything for anytime soon

you know, it's good to be an optimist, but enough is enough. we just need to face the facts, we are not a good football team.

you go on about how we played them hard, so what? we play teams hard every week and whats the outcome? the fact of the matter is, we make stupid makes in big time situations. This organization has been plagued with failure ever since gibbs left in his first era.

the fact of the matter is, good teams don't give up 3 straight penalties to give the opposition 2 firsts downs when driving for a tie. and you don't, BY ANY MEANS, give up a f'ing penalty when you are already have a managable fg locked up, and you should have the win.

these are characteristics of the a lossing team, so don't expect us to do anything for anytime soon

we aren't playing so good we just had 3 terrible games but we can still make playoffs.especially if the giants lose today then were still only two games out of 1st with 5 games left.if we can gain 1 game on the giants and cowboys before we play them and we beat the then that puts us tied in 1st with a better record against dallas and 1-1 against the giants. Also i don't excpect the game against philly to be that hard of a game without T.O. and without mcnabb.

Our O-line finally gave us some good protection, more than were use to. we just killed ourselves in the 4th qtr in the last 5 or so minutes, just stupid penalties and bad play calling there at the end, but mostly it was the penalties.

For the most part we held L.T. to un L.T. #'s it was his last 2 big ones that our run D exposed itself for what it is...

Heck I actually thought up till the last part of regulation it was a great game then this feeling of impending doom came over me and I realized we were slowly but surely comitting stupid penalties on 3rd downs or lining up with our Freaking heads over the line (come on)... But all in all it was a good game we just gave it away. we played blue collar lead pipe hitting football we just couldn't close it out...

I'm sick of trying to find positives in losses. A loss is a loss. If they had 5 turnovers but won the game that would be okay, because stats don't equal wins.

I'm also tired of reading how we can back into the playoffs if we can win out and certain teams win/lose to other certain teams. Do you all think the Colts, Broncos, and Steelers are worried about what other teams are doing right now? No, becuase they are good teams who deserve postseason play - we don't.

I'm sick of trying to find positives in losses. A loss is a loss. If they had 5 turnovers but won the game that would be okay, because stats don't equal wins.

I'm also tired of reading how we can back into the playoffs if we can win out and certain teams win/lose to other certain teams. Do you all think the Colts, Broncos, and Steelers are worried about what other teams are doing right now? No, becuase they are good teams who deserve postseason play - we don't.

i think that you summed it up better than anyone else on this board right now.

good teams put thier destiny in thier own hands, not other teams.

Guest sith lord

So true.

Archived