Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another hit on the Iggles. Tra Thomas on IR

slinky

Yes. If you don't trust your run game, you have a problem with short yardage.

Enough with the semantics...I believe you know what I meant...

But it doesn't stop you from launching a personal attack...good to see you staying to form.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So you admit you were just throwing stuff on the wall. Sweet.

Andy Reid preferring to pass over run doesn't equal not trusting the running game. The last three games should be enough of a smack in the back of your head for you to realize this.

Chachie, I respect you. I just have a low tolerance for comments meant to troll and inflame members of this board. Like when Andy Reid says "It looks like he'll make a full recovery but you can never be 100 percent sure in these type of things" and tr1 immediately posts "LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE CAREER ENDING!"

I'll continue to call him on the bs he posts, especially when it's not backed by reason or fact.

Yes. If you don't trust your run game, you have a problem with short yardage.

Enough with the semantics...I believe you know what I meant...

But it doesn't stop you from launching a personal attack...good to see you staying to form.

Stop crying....for all the name calling you do towards us Eagles fans, for you to get a "girlie" over him saying the crap hit the wall and it sticks is just sorry! You should be ashamed of yourself dude!

Chachie, I respect you. I just have a low tolerance for comments meant to troll and inflame members of this board. Like when Andy Reid says "It looks like he'll make a full recovery but you can never be 100 percent sure in these type of things" and tr1 immediately posts "LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE CAREER ENDING!"

I'll continue to call him on the bs he posts, especially when it's not backed by reason or fact.

I can totally repsect that, Bro. I was just joshing the two of you. It's almost as though you guys couldn't have any excitement here without eachother. :)

I just have a low tolerance for comments meant to troll and inflame members of this board.

I guess your low tolerance doesn't extend to yourself...

That's okay, man...I love you....you big fact checker, you...

Stop crying....for all the name calling you do towards us Eagles fans, for you to get a "girlie" over him saying the crap hit the wall and it sticks is just sorry! You should be ashamed of yourself dude!

I'm glad to see you and WB36 have your talking points down...

Original thinking was never your strong suit.

:doh:

I'm glad to see you and WB36 have your talking points down...

Original thinking was never your strong suit.

:doh:

Like your buddy TO said once.....if it smells like a rat, you know the rest :laugh:

Besides, I'd rather talk about football than play make believe with a 50 year old. If that were the case, then I'd be trying to sign up for the next Indian Jones movie with Harrison Ford as his new Afro American sidekick Indigo.

Archived