Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

so ...did any 1 get an XBOX 360 ????

REDSKINZRULE

I pre ordered mine about five months ago and finally got it last night. I really like it. I bought Madden 360, NBA2k6, Need for speed 360, and Gun. I was a little concerned at first regarding the madden game because I was reading a lot of other websites that said Madden 360 sucked with all the missing features. But I really liked the game. I will agree that they could have done a better job but if this is the worst product they can put out then I will be really satisfied with it. I think it plays true to how football is really played. I did change and put Chris Cooley at TE instead of where they list him at playing FB and I moved Mike Sellers to the FB spot. To me I wasn't able to use Cooley the way I wanted to since there isn't many pass plays to the FB. Another thing I noticed was when I hit Santana Moss on a comeback pattern the DB came up to make the Tackle and Moss did a spin move to get a few extra yards. Another example I liked was I hit Cooley on a crossing route in the red zone and as soon as he caught the pass he lowered his shoulder to get ready for the safety's hit. He knocked the safety down and ran on into the end zone. So personally I think Madden is a good game. The only other game I was able to play was NBA 2k6 and I think it was better than madden. I was playing with the Miami Heat and the graphics and game play are outstanding. When I got the ball down low to Shaq and Mourning they was able to power over smaller post players and slam it. Also it is so detailed when AI did his cross over his jerseys and shorts even move to how it would it real life.

How could store sell out of the Xbox 360??

i mean with the economy being so bad how can people afford them??

Well my nephew bought his at midnight 5th knucklehead in line.

I'm waiting for the PS3

Unlike the xbox360 where a select number of gameswill be backwards compatible PS3 will allow for entire library to play on it and since the system is supposed to be twice as powerful than the Xbox 360 I'm looking at getting the best TV(s) to view it on.

call of duty 2 is great online but its laggy as crap dunno if it will get worked out , tony hawk sux , perfect dark sux , and most of all Madden is horrible i have never played a worse football game , absolutley horrible in every way ........... all in all xbox 360 is nice but way over hyped and if you dont have one you will be fine til you get one its a good upgrade but thats about it nothing liek it was made out to be

Unlike the xbox360 where a select number of gameswill be backwards compatible PS3 will allow for entire library to play on it and since the system is supposed to be twice as powerful than the Xbox 360 I'm looking at getting the best TV(s) to view it on.

if by select you mean over 200 titles, and mroe to come, than you are correct

call of duty 2 is great online but its laggy as crap dunno if it will get worked out , tony hawk sux , perfect dark sux , and most of all Madden is horrible i have never played a worse football game , absolutley horrible in every way ........... all in all xbox 360 is nice but way over hyped and if you dont have one you will be fine til you get one its a good upgrade but thats about it nothing liek it was made out to be

The one thing you have to remember is that most game developers rushed their games for the 360 launch. Watch, once the next versions of these games come out, and the developers actually spend time working on the characters and gameplay (and not just pretty backgrounds), the games are going to be head and shoulders better. That's one reason I sort of plan on getting one a little later. Just like any computer, you never want to get the very first one, you want to give them time to fix the little kinks.

Archived