Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

so ...did any 1 get an XBOX 360 ????

REDSKINZRULE

Kameo wasn't rushed, that game is amazing.

It's like Zelda with some influence from Lord of the Rings.

Just walking around on the opening scene, there were atleast 100 red fire breathing dragons, all about 5 times bigger than my character.

This game is a must have!

they had more than enough time to make a decent game , call of duty is awesome , perfect dark is a good game for other people just not my type i hate the way the gameplay is but its good for other types of gamers , madden is just horrid no features you cant challenge plays , no mini camps no create-a-player no nothing plus it was laggy online and the guys are all too huge and blocky looking and the gameplay is horribly slow

Kameo wasn't rushed, that game is amazing.

It's like Zelda with some influence from Lord of the Rings.

Just walking around on the opening scene, there were atleast 100 red fire breathing dragons, all about 5 times bigger than my character.

This game is a must have!

Here is a review, doesn't sound as great.

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3145712&did=1

so far , as far as gameplay goes , the 360 isnt much of an upgrade over the regular xbox , graphics are better in most cases but look at tony hawk , just like xbox , madden sux and the online play for every game so far is about the same , still laggy as hell and very irritating trying to play ,

I'm a bit weary of the 360 myself. It just seems as if Microsoft rushed the Xbox to market in an attempt to beat Sony with its PS3 release and in hopes of building a greater market share.

Besides graphics none of the games currently available offer anything in the gameplay department, nothing revolutionary or novel here. Looks to me like Microsoft hasn't learned anything from the XBox launch.

I'll hold of on buying a next gen console until Sony and Nintendo come out with their next gen consoles and then make my decision. In the meantime I'll happily play Shadows of Colossus on my PS2, I doubt any Xbox title will come close to being as good as that game for some time.

you havent played madde, it has zero lag when i play it online, the characters arent huge and blocky, and the gameplay is great..... your bviously thinking of nfl fever

no implaying madden for the 360 , in my opinion and opinions of others the game is horrible it has no i mean NO features you cant even challenge plays , tlel me you havent been sacked and had a fumble rturned for a TD more than once that wasnt even a fumble but couldnt challenge ..... and look at frikin mcnabb and vick and tell me they really are mirrors of incredible hulk? dotn get me wrong the graphics are mostly great but a bit overdone on some of the NFL stars and underdone on the not so famous players , and it is very laggy at times and at other times it fine , and for gameplay if you like slow running , slow movements , no challenges , no create-a-player no mini camps , no mini drills , basic season , excessive fumbles then i guess it is great ! dont be a madden homer its painfully obvious the game was rushed and the only thing they worked on are the graphics , madden on regular xbox is a lot more fun to play

if you did get one, put it up for sale on e-bay, they are going for $2,000.00

That's not true, you can get 'em for a grand or so.

Not too ridiculous

:laugh:

I love mine, I feel special, but Madden's defense controls, or lack there of, sucks! Play someone online and you'll know what I mean. Not fun online, but cool against the CPU.

no implaying madden for the 360 , in my opinion and opinions of others the game is horrible it has no i mean NO features you cant even challenge plays , tlel me you havent been sacked and had a fumble rturned for a TD more than once that wasnt even a fumble but couldnt challenge ..... and look at frikin mcnabb and vick and tell me they really are mirrors of incredible hulk? dotn get me wrong the graphics are mostly great but a bit overdone on some of the NFL stars and underdone on the not so famous players , and it is very laggy at times and at other times it fine , and for gameplay if you like slow running , slow movements , no challenges , no create-a-player no mini camps , no mini drills , basic season , excessive fumbles then i guess it is great ! dont be a madden homer its painfully obvious the game was rushed and the only thing they worked on are the graphics , madden on regular xbox is a lot more fun to play

Exxxxxxactly!!! Well said, must read above quote!!:applause:

Archived