Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder gets Six Flags

G-Town

I hear a new ride is in production; The Patrick Ramsey experience. You start out with the football, and then drop back to pass. You can try to throw it, but mechanical arms force you to hold on to the ball for 5 to 6 seconds until a massive DE annhilates you.
But that's not as good as the Mark Brunell Experience!!!

Experience the joys of being an NFL Quarterback for the Washington Redskins! You drop back to pass and wait patiently for the reciever to get open, but then a hidden electronic shocker shocks you, simulating a seizure as your hand shakes beyond your control causing you to LOSE THE FOOTBALL!!! But never fear, you get a second chance! Oh! Your wide reciever is WIDE open downfield, but the robotic defensive ends are closing in!! Oh, we're sorry! You threw the ball away for 828372983752893752 time!!!!!!!!!! That's a NEW RECORD!!! You're in the high scores!!!

Hey, no QB controversy in the Tailgate ... :hammer:

We made a deal here - no politics in FedEx, no QB controverys in the tailgate ... if this keeps up I'll have to start posting in the Wizards forum :paranoid:

Uh, back to the regularly scheduled topic...

Six Flags is in dire straits right now, with crushing debt and a bunch of crappy parks they never should have bought in the first place. They're having trouble just covering interest on their existing debt, much less actually paying it down. They've sold off their international parks, and it remains to be seen how aggressive Snyder will get about selling or canning American parks. The current ownership team pulled the plug on Astroworld, and it may not be the last to get axed.

I get the impression that Snyder will be raising admission prices and cutting perks, particularly on season passes; plastering the place with even more ads, especially on major rides, ESPECIALLY on new major rides; continuing and possibly expanding the program that allows higher paying customers to essentially butt in front of everyone else in line; raising food prices; raising parking prices to even more ridiculous levels; and inundating people in lines with video and audio ads while they're held captive.

But I'm sure he'll come up with some new ideas, too. :D

Archived