Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steely Dan league MVP and Comeback player of the year

I would like to thank BallCoachSpurrier for his wonderful belief in DW and I too would like to add my belief that DW could be comeback player of the year although I'm pretty sure that usually means the player was injured....In that case perhaps Doering would qualify. DW might win several offensive players of the week in the NFC and other awards but I'm pretty sure the MVP will go to Marshall Faulk this year.

Guest Trevor

Don't you have to actually have accomplished something, then fall off(or be injured), then comeback strong to be comeback player of the year? Neither Wuerfful or Doering has done anything in their NFL careers at any point in them. So I can't see how they would be eligible for that.

Originally posted by Trevor

Don't you have to actually have accomplished something, then fall off(or be injured), then comeback strong to be comeback player of the year? Neither Wuerfful or Doering has done anything in their NFL careers at any point in them. So I can't see how they would be eligible for that.

Not sure but I thought all you had to do was suck (or in Steely's case not be used) then do something great for a whole season. If that's the case Steely Dan is MVP for sure!

"Steely Dan a hard throwing man in bed and out!"

Well, now that you've combined my favorite team with my favorite band, I'm officially throwing all my eggs in one basket. DW, I hope you can carry the squad and the band well.

(sung to the tune of Steely Dan's "Daddy don't live in that NYC")

"Danny don't play in that

domed New Orleans no more/

He won't only be known

for his Saturday heights no more/

Danny still knows that Fun-n-Gun

And he'll keep on pitchin

'til the Redskins have won/

Danny won't take-a-no

playa-hatin' no more!/

No More!"

:nono:

HTTR!

Originally posted by Trevor

That's the first thing I thought when reading this.

One thing is for sure. Spurrier and Wuerfull proves all the so called experts wrong just by starting him no matter how well he does. They all considered him a 3rd string qb a year ago. If he starts and puts up average numbers they all have egg on there face. And if he passes for 4000 yds and 35 TD and 15 int's Spurrier is a genius and the Skins win the division.

Archived