@Philadelphia 1989 10-3

:eaglesuck

Oilers@RFK 1991 put "Mann on Moon" 13-16:point2sky

yes....... these were awhile ago

and soon to add 1 @St. Louis

Losses::doh:

Cowboys@RFK 24-21 1991 first loss of the season to bring Skins record to 11-1

:dallasuck

@Dallas 1993 terrible game (TheDiesel don't wanna talk 'bout it) only good thing was big contingent of Skins fans tailgating from Austin.

:dallasuck

I am sorry to all Redskins fans around the world because it is my fault the Redskins lost to the Raiders. I took my brother -in-law to the game yesterday and we always lose when he goes(0-3).

He is the only person who has gone to more than one game with me and not seen the Redskins win. I promise to never take him to a Redskins game again.

My record is 12-11 since 1994.

Hell maybe I should stay at home too.

Yeah Right.

Since 1984 I've been to 11 games, never seen a loss. Even went to the game against NY Giants when Joey T broke his leg. Recent memory, went to Minn. last year, Chicago this year and looking at my Dallas tickets in front of me right now for the Dec. 18th game.

HTTR!!

• 2 weeks later...

They are 1-0 when I go, when they played the Eagles in Philly in the year 2000--couple years ago hahah. That's the only game I've been to, but they won by a last (2 seconds to be exact) minute feild goal, right after the game I got in a major car accident on the way home but it was still good the 'skins won.

I'm 0-4, and they've been some pretty tough ones:

The last game of the season in '90 vs. the Iggles (one of only two losses the whole season)

Monday night in San Fran (John Taylor returned a kickoff)

A FREEZING 3-0 loss to the Jets in RFK

and last week vs. the chargers.

I was considering trying to go to a game a year from now on, but with my record i may just stay home. my plan for next year is to find the biggest creampuff on our home schedule and get tix for that game.

It'd be way too depressing to tally up my entire record, in fact it'd be damn near impossible. My first game ever we beat Dallas in 1978 since then, not so much :(

This past year (so far) they have gone 3-2 at home while I was in attendance. :jump: If I had made the eagles game :tantrum: I would have a record of 4-2 - But we're going to beat Dallas and NY to finish out the year so my home record could be 5-2 this year!!!!! :fingersx:

A FREEZING 3-0 loss to the Jets in RFK

I remember that game like it was yesterday, I seem to mark that as the game where I realized who the Redskins actually were and started to become a fan of theirs. :applause: I remember thinking at my young age, 3-0, how is that possible in a football game? :laugh: :doh:

I remember that game like it was yesterday, I seem to mark that as the game where I realized who the Redskins actually were and started to become a fan of theirs. :applause: I remember thinking at my young age, 3-0, how is that possible in a football game? :laugh: :doh:

Wow! Becoming a fan of a team you see lose a 3-0 game. This man knows how to pick 'em :cheers:

:jetssuck:

Archived