Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Skins Record when I attend Games

jerrarde

I went to the game yesterday, and after the lost..... The Skins are 1-6 when I attend Redskins Games

1998 - vs. Rams (Dont Remember the Score) LOST

2000 - vs. Cardinals (Dont Remember the Score) WON

2001 - vs. Chiefs 45-13 LOST

2002 - vs. Eagles (Monday Night) 37-7 LOST

2002 - vs. Saints 49-26 LOST

2004 - vs. Eagles 17-14 LOST

2005 - vs. Raiders 16-13 LOST

For now on, I am keeping my butt home. Wait a minute..... we lose those games too. :doh: NO MORE FOOTBALL for me.

Sorry everyone, please dont hate me. :laugh: :D:);)

At least you guys have gotten be there for a win. I'm 0-5 with 3 of those coming from post merger access. After the NY loss, I personally told Larry Micheal that I wasn't going to anymore games. After a few days, I thought it over & realised that was stupid because of how many times did I sit on my couch & watch them loose under Norv.

I went to the game yesterday, and after the lost..... The Skins are 1-6 when I attend Redskins Games

2001 - vs. Chiefs 45-31 LOST

For now on, I am keeping my butt home. Wait a minute..... we lose those games too. :doh: NO MORE FOOTBALL for me.

Maybe you could stay home this coming sunday...lol

I have traveled cross country twice from Phoneix in 2003...we beat the Jets and Seahawks...awesome experience. After being a Skins fan for over 20 years, I have been to about 30 plus games against the Cardinals, Raiders and Rams...but I was actually in tears for the Season Opener against the Jets in 2003 when they were playing the "Monday Night Music" on that thursday night.

Skins are 2-0 when I go to Fed Ex!!!

Im 1-0; against them Iggles on sunday night this year.. next up for me LT and them Chargers.

I am 1-0 also looking to make it 2-0 against the Chargers. Hey if we win Sunday maybe Snyder will think we are good luck charms and give us season tickets. :wavetowel

Of course my 1-0 comes from the 1983 season finale at RFK against a different LT.

i saw:

ravens win in '00

giants loss in '00 (norv's last game)

bears loss in '01 (urlacher's fake field goal td)

giants loss in ot in '03

eagles loss on monday night 37-7 in '02

spurriers 1st game- win over arizona

seattle win in '01

dallas win in spurriers first year

dallas loss in spurriers second year

dallas loss on monday night last year

eagles sunday night loss last year

san fran win this year

seahawks win this year

there might be others, i'll have to check my ticket stubs.

I feel for you buddy. At Fedex:

Our old seats (family), Section 410...1-6

New seats, Sections 426...4-1 (1 loss to Raiders)

Other seats...0-2

I felt pretty good about our new seats until Sunday. But for the most part, I have watched too many losses. God I hope this trend ends.

BTW, I will be at the Chargers this week.

I was at the Rams game in '97...there are two things that I remember from that game:

1) In the 3rd quarter we were down 17-7. It was 4 & goal from inside the one and Norv opted to go for the Field Goal. As soon as that happened I yelled, "There go the playoffs!"

2) Tony Banks converted a 4 & long with less than a minute left in the game that set up the game winner.

I'm 0-2 1 regular season loss, my first game!!! It was gainst the Giants in 03, the overtime loss!!!

We also lost the pre-season game in STL last yr, I was at that.

I'm going again this yr and if they lose I will become a Cowboys fan and start going to their games, so that I can rub my bad Karma off on them!!!!!!!!!:dallasuck

I was at the Rams game in '97...there are two things that I remember from that game:

1) In the 3rd quarter we were down 17-7. It was 4 & goal from inside the one and Norv opted to go for the Field Goal. As soon as that happened I yelled, "There go the playoffs!"

2) Tony Banks converted a 4 & long with less than a minute left in the game that set up the game winner.

That was crushing. Amp Lee over the middle, deep into our territory. We had no business losing at home to the Ravens and Rams that year. :doh:

That was crushing. Amp Lee over the middle, deep into our territory. We had no business losing at home to the Ravens and Rams that year. :doh:

I know...that was the game after Micheal Westjerk...I mean Westbrook took off his helmet and basically cost us the game against the Giants...let me just say that the crowd was less than happy when he was introduced that day.

2001 - vs. Chiefs 45-13 LOST

:laugh::laugh: Don't feel bad I have the same record right a long with you..

Well, I go to almost every game cause my best friend has season tickets and is kind enough to take me with him. Yesterday was the first home game I haven't been to all season and we lost. So I guess I have to blame myself for yesterday's loss. It's okay though, I'll be there for the Chargers game, so we'll definately win.

I am 1-0 also looking to make it 2-0 against the Chargers. Hey if we win Sunday maybe Snyder will think we are good luck charms and give us season tickets. :wavetowel

Of course my 1-0 comes from the 1983 season finale at RFK against a different LT.

Lets cross our fingers on that one! HAHA I was not even born until 84. Two undefeated fans going to the same game, sounds like a skins W to me.

Archived