Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When to Leave a Game

stwasm

I was going to post this in one of the threads about embarrassing fan behavior. But, I thought this might make for good topic by itself.

What is it going to take for people to wait until the play is over BEFORE leaving their seats. I can't tell you how annoying it is when people decide right when the offense walks up to the line of scrimmage, they decide to go get a beer or go to the bathroom. This one woman kept leaving during this time when, finally, since I sit near the aisle, I stopped her, then let her go after the play. Did she learn? Nooooooooo. She and her husband go out right when Oakland snaps the ball. As she goes by and I complain, she tells me to calm down. Are you kidding me? I paid money to watch football, not to have someone walk in front of me while the play is going on.

People, tell your buddies around you to wait for a stoppage of play to do this. Those of us who came to watch the game would appreciate this greatly! :doh:

I was going to post this in one of the threads about embarrassing fan behavior. But, I thought this might make for good topic by itself.

What is it going to take for people to wait until the play is over BEFORE leaving their seats. I can't tell you how annoying it is when people decide right when the offense walks up to the line of scrimmage, they decide to go get a beer or go to the bathroom. This one woman kept leaving during this time when, finally, since I sit near the aisle, I stopped her, then let her go after the play. Did she learn? Nooooooooo. She and her husband go out right when Oakland snaps the ball. As she goes by and I complain, she tells me to calm down. Are you kidding me? I paid money to watch football, not to have someone walk in front of me while the play is going on.

People, tell your buddies around you to wait for a stoppage of play to do this. Those of us who came to watch the game would appreciate this greatly! :doh:

yeah, tell me about it. I have an aisle seat, it gets really annoying during plays.

Simply put your hand up and tell them to wait until the play is over. I have to deal with this every game. The fans of the opposition are actually good when it comes to this etiquette. The Eagles guy sitting next to me a fee weeks ago was getting frustrated by having to let people through.

I also had aisle seats yesterday. What a pain. It was easy to stop folks from entering the aisle during plays - I was always on my feet and would just block thier path. They would always come from the center of the aisle though.

I think aisle seats are the worst. I would much rather sit right in the middle.

Another problem - big a$$ people. Granted, these are no first calss airline seats, but it was nearly impossible for me to put my seat down yesterday. The guy in the seat next to me was spilling over into mine. After a couple bad Skins plays, I went to sit down, and my seat slammed down on to what I think was his leg -much to his anguish. Nothing against folks that are a bit larger than normal, but it makes for tight quarters.

Archived