Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So who is selling their tickets now?????

GOSKN5

how many of you guys are giving up on the season???? How many of you have tickets to home games that are selling them now because of the loss???? Well not me... I have tickets to the Chargers game and the Dallas game... and I ask that you dont give up your tickets... and if you do please do your best to give them to a skins fan that can use them... I think we need to stick with this team and keep Fed Ex loud... win or loose... a lot of these players are young or new to the team and need our support... even if the season falls apart and all playoff hopes are lost.... they will remember how the fans stuck with them through it all.. hopefully it will make an impression on them that will carry over until next season.... I think the Viking game last year made an impression on some.. it didnt mean anything for our team but the fans were still there and still rockin....

So i am begging you all not to sell your tickets or at least make sure a Skins fan gets them.... go to the games and yell and give the visiting team hell no matter what... it will make a difference for the future....

Well, this looks like as good as place as any to *****, so here I go:

Section 401 sucks. Raiders ball, third down, a yard, or two, or three, or four , or whatever to go, it doesn't matter. I'm yelling. I try to get some enthusiasm behind me, and all I see is a bunch of 60 and 70 year olds dead-panned, looking at the field as if they're watching an "I Love Lucy" rerun. Not just once, but over and over again. I'm talking about the entire area between row 14 and 19 in section 401. What the hell? Snyder should just wipe that whole section area out, clear out everybody, and put real fans in there. Those so called fans make me want to throw up. Get them out of there.

I blame the loss on Section 401. Of course, they won't know. Because none of them give a damn enough to read Redskins forums. I hope I never sit there again.

well at least you did your best man... I am just worried that a lot of fans are going to give up.... and I havent been to a game yet hahaha... I still have my tickets to the Chargers and Cowboys game coming up..... the cowboys game means a lot to me because i have always wanted to experience one... so I just hope the enthusiasum stays with the fans.. especially in the cowboys game.... for one because its never over until its over... and for two because its the cowboys.... we should always be able to get up for them no matter what our record or theirs is....

Archived