Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Salave'a to Pro Bowl

I'm aware there are other Pro Bowl threads. Hopefully this one will be accepted as well.

I am spearheading the Joe Salave'a to Pro Bowl commitee. This isn't only because of his play this weekend. I deemed myself the President of this movement starting in week 4. The man is a beast and he deserves the attention. Think about where we would be without him considering Griffin has been hurt.

It also didn't hurt his chances when he smothered Williams on Sunday. I didn't see jacked up this week, but he was sure deserving.

Get out there and click his name as much as possible.

I like him a lot and just went and voted for him but I just don't see him getting in this year. If Griffin couldn't get in with his performance last year, I don't think Salavea has much of a chance. But who knows, we have a huge fanbase and if we're all voting, you dont know what can happen.

I like him a lot and just went and voted for him but I just don't see him getting in this year. If Griffin couldn't get in with his performance last year, I don't think Salavea has much of a chance. But who knows, we have a huge fanbase and if we're all voting, you dont know what can happen.

He'll get in if enough of us vote for him enough times.

This guy is a stud, and everybody should know.

Archived