Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We will have the best division record

jbooma

That is if Philly wins tonight, currently they are up 17-7 so it seems that will happen.

We will be 2-1 vs the division this year with 2 out of the last 3 at home, that is huge :cheers: If we go 4-2 in the division then we should be able to make the playoffs.

Good post Jbooma. Even with blowing it yesterday, we still have a great chance to win the division. Especially since all 4 teams in the East have been so up and down and 2 of our 3 remaining division games are at home. We're still in this thing.

Good post Jbooma. Even with blowing it yesterday, we still have a great chance to win the division. Especially since all 4 teams in the East have been so up and down and 2 of our 3 remaining division games are at home. We're still in this thing.

I had a question for all the playoff rules. When they go to tiebreakers, lets say we are tied with Tampa, Atlanta, and Dallas at the end, and for this lets say (hate to) that we lost to dallas so are both 1-1 vs each other. Do they first look at conference record or knock us out because Tampa beat us??

How does that actually work?

That is if Philly wins tonight, currently they are up 17-7 so it seems that will happen.

We will be 2-1 vs the division this year with 2 out of the last 3 at home, that is huge :cheers: If we go 4-2 in the division then we should be able to make the playoffs.

Wow, I was just reading this post, and beginning to feel quite confident when Roy Williams intercepts the ball and runs it back for a td.

It aint over 'til it's over.

Yup...Dallas wins...21-20...one point...just like the Redskins...saw that karma coming a mile away...when Philly had to settle for the FG instead of the TD, I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA LOSE...the only good thing for the Redskins is that McNabb may be out for the rest of the season.

Yup...Dallas wins...21-20...one point...just like the Redskins...saw that karma coming a mile away...when Philly had to settle for the FG instead of the TD, I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA LOSE...the only good thing for the Redskins is that McNabb may be out for the rest of the season.

I dont know how you figure thats a good thing. Who ever is Quarterbacking will have all the time in the world to throw the ball. So it really doesnt matter.

Philly loss HURTS us - no matter how anyone tries to frame it. We really needed them to win tonight and against NYG. Dallas' schedule (aside from divisional games) is pretty weak. We are really gonna have to put it together now. We must put 4 in a row together heading back into our divisional games. We can't afford to be 2 down to Dallas heading into our 2nd game with them. Look at the schedules and you will see -- our backs are up against the wall because of this game

Leave it to jbooma to begin the thread WAY TOO SOON that jinxed everything before the game is over :silly:

dam i went to bed with philly up 20-7 and they lost :doh:

well now Philly is done, and most likely rest DMcNabb

Which means the only way we win the division is win out the division and end up with a 5-1 record which would be the best.

I think we now have to win the division to get in the playoffs.

Archived