Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get over it.................

Pete

Ok, sometimes I hate being off on Mondays.

I'm as upset as any loyal Skins fan today. We let this one slip away for many reasons..................

Today I have seen video's, frame by frame stills, and every angle under the sun saying how we didn't lose and got duped out of the win. You name it, it's here.........

GET OVER IT !

All the pizzin and moanin won't put a "W" next to Redskins colum VS Tampa. It makes us look like a bunch of sore losers. Folks need to move on, we have the Raiders commin to town this week, and there's plenty to talk about.

Tampa may be in our future if thing go down just right, but for now, it's history..............

I am still fuming over a call TD for Cardinals Merl Grey in 1975 that he dropped

yeah they said he had control in the end zone when the dude jumps up to catch it and it bounces off his midsection and falls to the ground and his feet had never even touched the ground..LMAO....

It was just a sign of things to come..LMAO..I shoulda quit watching this crap then.

yeah they said he had control in the end zone when the dude jumps up to catch it and it bounces off his midsection and falls to the ground and his feet had never even touched the ground..LMAO....

It was just a sign of things to come..LMAO..I shoulda quit watching this crap then.

:laugh: there just somethings burned in the brain, you will never let go

Archived