Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anybody in their right mind tell me how this is possible??

sableholic

Can anybody please explain to me how we got such a horrible spot? Not saying we got the first but come on what kinda spot is this?

Portis goes down... see the nice red line, so about a half yard short?

31711371722.jpg

See the spot about an yard and a half short?

31711365898.jpg

If they had put it at the 21 I could understand but they didnt even put it there.

If you'll think back to last year's Monday night game against the Cowboys, this umpire is the same guy who originally called a fumble on the Cowboys' return man, and then changed his mind after "conferring" with his colleagues. Bull$hit.

I cringe when I see certain officials. This year, they've shuffled the crews, but it doesn't negate the fact that, individually, some of these guys just plain hate the Redskins.

sickening.

agreed, I was all ready to have highlights come out early last night, but the end of that game just left a foul taste in my mouth. I can't bear to go through and cut and edit clips out. Not yet. Later in the week I'll have some, but right now I'm just disgusted.

Sable, what are you purporting to show with these? On the one, that's where the ref pats Simms on the helmet. What about the second one, the guy throwing the flag?

Oh those plays have nothing in common, its more of a picture stating how I feel about the refs last night. In the first picture he pats him on the helmet, and the second well its the dockery hold call made by a ref with shades.

Oh those plays have nothing in common, its more of a picture stating how I feel about the refs last night. In the first picture he pats him on the helmet, and the second well its the dockery hold call made by a ref with shades.

Ok, didn't catch the shades part on the one pic. That was a very borderline hold call on Dockery.

Archived