Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO anybody?

chairmangao

Patten sucks. We need someone to compliment Moss. What do you guys think about TO? We really need a possession and physical WR.

I think TO would be quite happy playing for the Redskins and trying to prove the Eagles wrong. And he's friends with Shawn Springs (remember the Sharpie) and if there's anyone who can handle him, it's Gibbs.

i dont care what you all think but I would LOVE TO on the skins..........just imagine that he would be thrilled to piss off the eagles in Philly on Jan 1 with a win.......if we had Moss and TO we would be UNSTOPABLE........speed with Moss and the big body of TO its PERFECT.....i know im gonna get bashed for saying i want TO but honestly Gibbs can get his head on right.......he is hands down the best receiver in the NFL and NO ONE can argue that at all!

TO created havoc in SF and in Philly. But I think he can still be really valuable to us. We can just sign him to a really short-term contract that includes incentives based on his behavior. If he talks smack about the QB, team, ownership, or coach, he's out. We can just treat TO like the Bulls treated Dennis Rodman and it will work wonders for us on the field.

I think we should definitely get TO. It's definitely a risk, but if we load that contract with behavior clauses and performance incentives, the upside can be amazing.

Eagles also could use a big physical receiver who creates havoc in a secondary and .. whatever. How did it work out for them?

TO did create havoc in the secondary of opposing teams. He was averaging 1 TD/game with McNabb. He just wasn't a good teammate off the field. But there is no denying that there is no one who plays harder than he does. If we had Moss, TO, and Cooley running routes, we would be unstoppable.

How did it work out for Philly? We all know how it worked out, and that's why the contract would be incentive laden with clauses saying we can just get rid of him if he says or does anything detrimental to the team.

Why would Gibbs be able to do it? Hmm?

It's as bad as Cowboys fans who think Parcells can curtail this guys ego. If you get him, it will help you in the short run. The first game that ends like todays, and you'll have nothing but problems.

Do you guys have the cap space to sign him? Especially with the contract given to Moss?

1. Why sign a high-ability receiver if all you're going to do is call WR screens all damn game?

2. No thanks on T.O. He's just trouble.

Dude, TO is amazing at getting the YAC. He has the best possible physique for the west coast offense. Even though we don't run that type of offense, he still would be amazing on WR screens and a great compliment to Santana.

With regards to your second comment, I would agree. He does create a lot of trouble. That's why I've been talking about the incentive-laden contract all this time. If he starts bashing people, we get rid of him immediately.

TO did create havoc in the secondary of opposing teams. He was averaging 1 TD/game with McNabb. He just wasn't a good teammate off the field. But there is no denying that there is no one who plays harder than he does. If we had Moss, TO, and Cooley running routes, we would be unstoppable.

How did it work out for Philly? We all know how it worked out, and that's why the contract would be incentive laden with clauses saying we can just get rid of him if he says or does anything detrimental to the team.

you need to stop playing so much madden and fantasy football. It doesn't work like that. First of all, you might want to check into what kind of cap position your team is in ( i personally don't know it, but I know TO will want a big contract).

TO wont sign an incentive laced contract. It's as simple as that. Despite the fact he may be one of the worst team mates and team players in the history of professional sports, he also remains one of the best WR in the game today, and arguably ever. He could dominate any era. He just can't be a good teammate.

Fact is, TO is going to get released or traded by Philly. Of 32 teams in this league, at least one of them will show interest, and they will pay TO what he wants. I just don't think he goes to you guys. I doubt he goes to anyone in the nFC East

The same thing was said about Keyshawn, but I think Parcells did a great job with controlling him. I don't think it was all T.O., but then again... anyone that pisses off the Eagles and Cowboys (his star celebration a few years back) can't be all that bad in my book. Come on.... Snyder picked up Peon Sanders and I hate that over-rated POS more than any other player out there.

Normally i would say yes, but when he left San fran and promised not to cause any more problems he couldnt come threw with his promise but he probably learned his lesson by now and we would be unstoppable if we had him ,but first of all we could NOT afford him (LOOK AT OUR SALARY CAP), and i dont think we need those kind of problems in philly in washington

Normally i would say yes, but when he left San fran and promised not to cause any more problems he couldnt come threw with his promise but he probably learned his lesson by now and we would be unstoppable if we had him ,but first of all we could NOT afford him (LOOK AT OUR SALARY CAP), and i dont think we need those kind of problems in philly in washington

thats what I thoguht too. I didnt know your guys salary cap position.

By the way, some of you out there need a dose of reality. TO isnt signing any incentive based deals anytime soon. He's still a top3 WR, and he'll get payed like that. You think he's out to do you favors?

i dont care what you all think but I would LOVE TO on the skins..........just imagine that he would be thrilled to piss off the eagles in Philly on Jan 1 with a win.......if we had Moss and TO we would be UNSTOPABLE........speed with Moss and the big body of TO its PERFECT.....i know im gonna get bashed for saying i want TO but honestly Gibbs can get his head on right.......he is hands down the best receiver in the NFL and NO ONE can argue that at all!
your out of your f#$%^n mind

I'm with what Darren Woodson said on ESPN. If you could only have him on Sundays, he'd be worth it. Since you have to have him all week, it's not worth the headache.

Then don't have him there on the weekdays. This happens in other areas as well heck look at Dr's. They can show up when they want and where they want. Why not TO. Plus we will all be screaming if he ends up in Dallas.

Now I would not want a large deal with him, just a one year thing. I think TO has realized he has to change or he won't be able to play in the NFL. TO on the next team will get a new an improved TO.

I like TO, but it's really amazing some of the things that go through people's head...

TO + Redskins = Disaster

They should make up a whole team of selfish, insubordinant players. I can almost guarantee they'd win the SuperBowl every year because they're usually the best players.

We could start off with Moss (Randy) and TO as recievers, and build the team around them. You'd have to throw Ricky Williams in there somewhere...

We'd dress them in all black uniforms like everyone is calling for, and send them to a city that noone really likes. The best city would be Detroit, but they already have a team. I'm gonna have to go with Jersey City.

Now introducing starting wide reciever for the Jersey City :pooh: holes....

Archived