Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smooty out 4-6 weeks

freakinandpeakin

That's too bad. Don't give Smootie too much of a hard time. I agree he isn't the cover corner he thought he was, but I loved him here in the role that he had. I'm NOT saying he was worth the money he wanted, but I still like him. I'd take him back in a heartbeat for a reasonable salary.

That's too bad. Don't give Smootie too much of a hard time. I agree he isn't the cover corner he thought he was, but I loved him here in the role that he had. I'm NOT saying he was worth the money he wanted, but I still like him. I'd take him back in a heartbeat for a reasonable salary.

I agree samtc. He played with a lot of heart for us. I did not think he derserved to be paid as a number one corner, but he was a great second corner. I told a friend of mine (a Vikings fan) that he would like Smoot as long as he was thier second corner. My friend now disagrees with my assesment. Oh well.

i agree. i always liked smoot.

He challenged Steve Smith, summarily got roasted time w/o number, then to add insult to injury (no pun intended), broke his collar bone. I wish the brother a speedy recovery as a person... but as a former skin, he gets no love. Folks can't leave without taking parting shots at their former bosses. I can't stand that. I'm also tickled that Laverneus Coles is playing on a crappy team this season... while our Moss is having a better season on a winning team.

Archived