Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is Owens thinking? McNabb is a warrior.

GSF

Man I hate the Eagles, but you have to give McNabb props for his play last night. I thought he was supposed to be banged up?!

It's hard for me to understand why TO continually insults McNabb through the media. McNabb is still a top 5 qb in this league.

He did move around pretty good last night....

TO's just a nutcase....it's a shame (for him and McNabb, not us Skins fans) he can't get along with McNabb and the organization. The two of them together are pretty damn good....but it looks like the honeymoon is over and the divorce is on the horizon...

I remember one of the analysts saying in the beginning of the season that TO would find a way to sabatoge the Eagles b/c he was pissed about not getting his contract. Any chance he doesn't really believe the crap he's spewing, but just doing it to disrupt the team? I know he's nuts, but is he that nuts?

I like McNabb too, but the question put to T.O. was, "If Brett Favre were the Eagles QB, would they be undefeated?" I've watched all of their games. I'm not sure that T.O. didn't give the right answer.

Last night was the first game that McNabb looked good this season. He did a great job, but that has not been the story all year. He's definitely hurt. We just did not get after him the way that other teams had.

I like McNabb too, but the question put to T.O. was, "If Brett Favre were the Eagles QB, would they be undefeated?" I've watched all of their games. I'm not sure that T.O. didn't give the right answer.

Last night was the first game that McNabb looked good this season. He did a great job, but that has not been the story all year. He's definitely hurt. We just did not get after him the way that other teams had.

I guarantee you McNabb is hurting today. He spent a lot of time scrambling last night. Mondays suck for McNabb this season.

Archived