Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

¡Buena suerte! (good luck!)

DCboy

Cowboy fan here...

Your team picked a bad time to play the slime birds! They are relieved that T.O. is gone, and they are all pickled juiced up to prove something to the NFLE and to T.O.!! :laugh:

With that goose egg your team put up against the Giants, your team is gonna step into a buzz saw tonight! I'm glad I'm not a Redskin fan, that would suck!

The Boyz whipped them good, can your team?

And before I get the normal

"14-13" childlike responses, just remember, that was one game out how many, in how many years now? I forgot!

I was really hoping for your team to beat the Eagles, but, not now...

Eagles 24 - Skins 17

I'll check in tomorrow...

Whoa. This is the first trash talk I've seen here in a long time. Even Eagles fans haven't started trash talking yet.

I'm not here to talk trash, amigo...I have come here early in the season to root the Redskins on to beat the Eagles...but, now I don't know.

There are posters here that know me, and they no that I'm not here for trouble...I just wanted your team to win...I just don't think so, not after the things that happened this week, and now that T.O. is suspened...

Live in the present, kind sir. And the present says that until further notice...Redskins > Cowboys. If the FACTS are childlike, then childlike I am...

*ahem*

14-13.

:dallasuck

Yeah, that's it...I remember now...the Cowboys have won 13 of the last 14...is that what you mean, big boy?

We only barely beat the cowboys because that was Mark's first start of the year.

He even said "Those two TD's to Moss kicked off our offense and gave us confidence" (something like that)

So that team that faced Dallas is not the same team today.

But I agree, the eagles are going to try their hardest to try and prove they don't need TO.

But the fact is, they do need TO.

I'm not here to talk trash, amigo...I have come here early in the season to root the Redskins on to beat the Eagles...but, now I don't know.

There are posters here that know me, and they no that I'm not here for trouble...I just wanted your team to win...I just don't think so, not after the things that happened this week, and now that T.O. is suspened...

I stand corrected.

This is the CLOSEST I've seen to trash talking here in awaile.:laugh:

Lemme help you a little. According to Merriam-Webster's dictionary:

present -- now existing or in progress. (As in THIS season.) constituting the one actually involved, at hand, or being considered. (Again, as in THIS season.)

Your right, the Eagles are much better starting the rookie WR over TO :rolleyes:

just curious, but did you think the Vikings were going to the SB this year?

I know you're being sarcastic, but, yes, yes I do think that they will be alot more relaxed now that they got rid of that cancer, at least for this game...

Now, will they win? I think so...but, I would really love to see the Skins blitz McScabb into last week...and maybe your team will, we will see?

But, I just think you picked two bad times to play these two games...the one at the Giants because of the death of the owner, and now this one because of the T.O. drama!

I think you lose, but, hope you don't...that's all!

I never think the Vikes are going to the SuperBowl, just the same way I believe the stinking birds will never go...and win.

present -- now existing or in progress. (As in THIS season.) constituting the one actually involved, at hand, or being considered. (Again, as in THIS season.)

Believe what you want to, hog? Read all the dictionarys you want...semantics is a game I don't play, OK?

One other thing, hog...while you are browsing away at the dictionary, look up the words "very" and "lucky", also look up the word "gift"...

And, the game was early in the season, when the Boyz were learning a completely new 3-4 scheme. But, hog, I will guarantee you, that will not happen this next time...hide and watch!

Now, put on that hog nose of yours and get ready for the game tonight...I'm going to go get some beer!

Good luck, you Redskins... :cheers:

Will do. Meanwhile, I'll ask that you look up

Roy

Is

Slow

Can't

Cover

Me

Let

Alone

Santana

Burned

Twice

Same

Play

Can't (again)

Hit

What

You

Can't (again)

Catch

I'll do that...and while I'm doing that, why don't you count from 0 to 36 ? I'm sure you are familiar with those numbers? :laugh:

I'll do that...and while I'm doing that, why don't you count from 0 to 36 ? I'm sure you are familiar with those numbers? :laugh:

:rotflmao: Cowturd fans...gotta hate 'em. They don't have anything else to say, so they resort to talking **** about the Giants game. Well, I have an idea puta madre cabron, why don't you go to the cowturds board and spew this garbage! Oh yeah, before I forget:

14 - 13

:rotflmao: Cowturd fans...gotta hate 'em. They don't have anything else to say, so they resort to talking **** about the Giants game. Well, I have an idea puta madre cabron, why don't you go to the cowturds board and spew this garbage! Oh yeah, before I forget:

14 - 13

I don't need to be reminded about the "14-13"...I already know, the Boyz have won, what, 13 of the last 14 times we played! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, I got bad news for the Redskins game tonight! The refs are gonna show up...mean, nasty ole refs...huh...they always make the Skins lose, huh? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You know you've reached a new low when you live vicariously through other NFC East teams. If I ever consider resorting to such nonsense, someone please promise you'll shoot me first.

And yes the refs WILL show up. And yes, they may be the same refs who were too stupid to realize that the oblideration of Patrick Crayton by Sean Taylor resulted in a FUMBLE! Didn't matter though, did it?? :laugh:

You know you've reached a new low when you live vicariously through other NFC East teams. If I ever consider resorting to such nonsense, someone please promise you'll shoot me first.

And yes the refs WILL show up. And yes, they may be the same refs who were too stupid to realize that the oblideration of Patrick Crayton by Sean Taylor resulted in a FUMBLE! Didn't matter though, did it?? :laugh:

You still around, hog boy? Don't you got some slop to be rolling around in? :laugh: :laugh:

I'm part of your family, bro! The NFCE !! I know you been living in the basement, but, maybe someday, they will let you come upstairs!

Beat the Eagles first...then talk, OK?

My team is home resting up...getting ready to watch your team and the Eagles beat the crap out of each other! :laugh: :laugh:

Now, git...

Um, we beat you, so if someone needs to STFU...

No...you did not beat the Boyz!! It was the refs! The refs stole that game from us! I hate the refs! They have it out for the Cowboys! Stupid refs!

Sound familiar, hog breath? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beat the Eagles tonight, like we spanked them...then we'll talk!

Now git, I said! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived