Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skip Bayless shows off his big brain again!

Spaceman Spiff

Watching cold pizza here and i'm getting ready to head out to the bank. Anyway, Woody and Skip were asked what QB changes need to be made. I didn't hear all of woody's, but who was #5 on Skips list? Michael Vick.

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, Skippy, but don't the falcons have a winning record? Aren't they in first place?

At least they're playing Charles Barkley's rave out on Skip Bayless on Rome's radio show yesterday.

Skip Bayless is a ****ing moron.

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, Skippy, but don't the falcons have a winning record? Aren't they in first place?

Skip Bayless is a ****ing moron.

The Ravens won the Superbowl with Trent Dilfer, which proves my point, the quarterback is not the end all be all of a team. They get too much credit or blame, it is just the way it is. Trust me, I live in Georgia and watch Vick on a weekly basis, and the truth is the Falcons find ways to win despite Vick's efforts to lose. Case in point, against the Jets Vick's contributions entailed 3 int's, 1 fumble, around 130 yards passing, and two rushing Td's less than a yard. After the game I have to endure that idiot Sean Salsbury saying Vick is a winner and a playmaker. Give me a break. They beat the sorry Jets because they scored a defensive touchdown and caused around 3 turnovers deep in Jet's territory. Warrick Dunn is what makes that offense really work and the little guy gets no respect. Matt Shaub would do wonders for that team if he became the starter. He threw for nearly 300 yards(something Vick will probably never do),three tds, and caused 0 turnovers against the Pats in a narrow loss, and the mediots say they could of pulled it out if Vick played? Maybe Atlanta's recievers aren't that bad after all, maybe they are just the scapegoat for Vick's shortcomings.Shaub was a third round steal and I really wish the Skins would stop squandering middle to late round draft picks and make smart picks like the Falcons. Anyway, to any Vick apologists I say bring it. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cool:

Archived