Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

50 Cent Murder Plot...

pR0JEkT 21

50 Cent Murder Plot Could Be Linked To Jam Master Jay

fp5-o1.jpgA 2003 affidavit used by federal agents to obtain a search warrant of the Murder Inc. record label offices has been revealed by TheSmokingGun.com, and the affidavit shows that Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, a convicted drug dealer and longtime friend of Murder Inc. heads Irv and Chris Gotti, had been keeping tabs on 50 Cent and was plotting to kill him. The murder was allegedly planned as retaliation for a song that 50 wrote about McGriff's drug history.

Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames. "The investigation has uncovered a conspiracy involving McGriff and others to murder a Rap artist who has released songs containing lyrics regarding McGriff's criminal activities," the affidavit reads. "The Rap artist was shot in 2000, survived and thereafter refused to cooperate with the law enforcement regarding the shooting. Messages transmitted over the Murder Inc. pager indicate that McGriff is involved in an ongoing plot to kill this Rap artist and that he communicates with Murder Inc. employees concerning the target."

The affidavit also says that investigators believed that Murder Inc. employees continued to conspire with McGriff in trying to murder 50 after he survived the 2000 shooting.

On top of all this, the New York Daily News is now reporting that authorities are investigating whether McGriff targeted slain Run-DMC member Jam Master Jay for death because the deejay defied an industry "blacklist" of 50 Cent that was imposed due to the aforementioned song. The affidavit says, "Law enforcement agents are investigating the possibility that [Jason] Mizell [a.k.a. Jam Master Jay] was murdered for defying the blacklist of 50 Cent."

The Daily News also notes that next month, Murder Inc. founder Irv Gotti and his brother Chris go to trial on charges of laundering McGriff's drug money through the record company

http://www.1club.fm/new1cfm/areas/area1_7-7.htm

I wonder if everyone is going to try to kill each other all the time in this hip-hop industry? I cant even imagine 50 cent getting killed, shot yes only beacsue hes already benn shot, but not killed. Thats crazy, wonder if anybody would kill Eminem, its definately got to be hard being a rap artist it seems.

You have to take things way to seriously to consider killing people over what music they listen to. In fact all this "respect" BS kicked around by inner city culture is crap. Look at someone funny and suddenly the world comes crashing down if they don't make you pay for it. It's pathetic how low people are becoming.

You have to take things way to seriously to consider killing people over what music they listen to. In fact all this "respect" BS kicked around by inner city culture is crap. Look at someone funny and suddenly the world comes crashing down if they don't make you pay for it. It's pathetic how low people are becoming.

I like hip hop and I defend it as it's not all about this Irv "Gotti" BS. That said, only an absolute fool would look at the genre as a whole and say, "what happened to Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder or Prince?"

As my mom said, what happened when black people were making some of the best music in the world and were GENIUSES at it?

I like hip hop and I defend it as it's not all about this Irv "Gotti" BS. That said, only an absolute fool would look at the genre as a whole and say, "what happened to Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder or Prince?"

As my mom said, what happened when black people were making some of the best music in the world and were GENIUSES at it?

2 words ..Jimmy Iovine

Archived