Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking

Redskins Diehard

So far this year I have been Metro'ing in for games. Trying to drive and park this weekend. Wondering if anyone could give a lowdown on the different parking options(cash, green, red, etc) Which are best for tailgating, walking to the stadium, exfil after the games, etc.

Also, anyone have any of these parking passes available? I am trying to buy one. Thanks.

Extremeskins has an unofficial tailgate in the green lot by arena drive. Also not 50 yards down is the DTC tailgate. You should check it out they are both great tailgates.

Purple is the closest but impossible to get. Then orange and green. Then Red then Blue. Red and Blue are off of arena drive the others are on the stadium grounds. Cash parking is on the other side of 495.

Ebay is probably your best bet to purchase them. Green passes have been going for anywhere from 60 to 100 dollars this year.

Are Red and Blue about the same distance walk as the Morgan Blvd Metro? I assume there are shuttles from the cash lots, or is that a hike as well. thanks for your response.

The red lot is closer. I havn't parked in the blue lot so I'm not sure. I took the metro to a preseason game and its a hike to the stadium.

Are Red and Blue about the same distance walk as the Morgan Blvd Metro? I assume there are shuttles from the cash lots, or is that a hike as well. thanks for your response.

The red lot is closer. I havn't parked in the blue lot so I'm not sure. I took the metro to a preseason game and its a hike to the stadium. There are shuttles from the cash lot. They are ok before the game but terrible after the game.

I have a parking pass available right now... It's in the blue lot... the blue lot is at the church right behind the green lot.... same distance as red and not a very far walk.... I will sell it to you if you want.... just let me know.... :eaglesuck

Archived