Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did we even practiced for this game?

Guest sith lord

Guest sith lord

Everything that could of gone wrong, did go wrong today. We were outplayed by a wide margin on both sides of the ball and we were never in it. The Skins played liked they didn't even practice this week. And the long runs we seem to give up every single week is starting to become a serious issue. Did there owner passing away this week fire them up? No doubt about it. Was that the reason the Skins got manhandled? No. I'll admitt that this was one of those "win one for the Gipper" games that teams rarely lose, but it's still no excuse for the way the Skins played. Not one single player played well today. Not one. We got outplayed and outcoached.

We as Redskins fans can not complain about any rankings the Skins recieve this week. After this embarressment, we don't deserve to be anywhere near the top 10. I know a lot of people will get mad at what I'm saying, but it is what it is. You're only as good as your last game.

Maybe this is the wakeup call this team needed. So all we can do now is laugh it off and look foward to beating the Eagles which, unlike this game on the road against the Giants, the one at home against the Eagles will be a must win.

Guest sith lord
Somehow I don't think there will be much laughing on this board today :)

No, it won't. But we can't let a game like this kill us. Good teams bounce back.

Guest sith lord
Laugh it off is about right. That was the worst performance by a professinoal team I have ever seen. There is nothing the Redskins can gain from even looking at the film of this Game. Just burn the film and move on.

Yep. Bring on the Eagles.

look at the pats, they got killed 44-17 by the chargers

even though they werent shutout, they still got killed

we have to look forward and not let this lose get to our head

finally a home division game and philly is going to be in for it.

after a loss like this, the skins better be ready to play sunday night at fed ex, and ready to win, otherwise, things wont be lookin to good for this team

I agree! I hope that in some star wars out of this world we gave the game to the Giants because thier beloved owner died.

Please let that be the reason for that pitiful loss!!! We are great actors if that is true!!

Otherwise our team is just a bunch of millionaires that dont give a **** whether they win or lose.

Dont practice or prepare for any opponent.

Harris should be benched for his pitful play,Samules open door to quarterback the other side just as bad and the defence coach needs som HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!! 36????????? Portis what good is he?????? No blocking he cant run.only great man on offence Santana Moss,and I got to give my man COOOOOOOOOLLey great try!!! he will be great. be great now if we had a decent offensive line our line is weak I mean weak they need the weight room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redskins wont be bad like this every week. They are a 8-8 to 9-7 team with Brunell at QB. Some games Brunell will look like he still in his prime . Some games he will stink. That is what old age does. You can not tell me Brunell was not one of the main reasons we lost. He was throwing the ball to guys late, and the recievers were not expecting the ball. He had no idea where to go with the ball .When the Giants were double teaming the wide outs he was too slow to run

the defense was not as bad s the score looked. When you offense goes 3 and out like the first 5 times they are not going to hold the top ranked offense to 14 points

Archived