Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins on NFL LIVE (merged - shame on you bubba :) )

skins1972

this game is much bigger than any game vs philly, imho...philly really doesnt scare me, not as much as they did last year. we win vs the g-men, and we'll be considered (at least by me and the rest of 'skins fans) to be #1 contenders for the East......thank you Gibbs and Co. for bringing us back!!

ive been hoping that the whole season. we are certainly capable of it too.

No one is standing in our way! The ONLY way we do NOT win the division is if we shoot OURSELVES. Put a fork in the Eagles they are done sitting on top. Giants DO have a very capable explosive offense but the D is soft. The Cowboys...well that Parcells guy is washed up and passed his prime! lol jk Just one statement to explain why they are not standing in our way "Roy is Santanas biatch" :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :point2sky

Im not jumpin on the Division Title bandwagon yet, but i have a lot of faith in this team and firmly believe that we have a better chance at the playoffs this year then we have since 91, and the QB now resembles the QB then a lot!, except for the left handed vs right handed thing of course

Archived