Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Overrated Defense??? Darn Giants Fans

#1SkinsFan

But this game is not about Tiki. Eli and the Giants Offense will light up the Redskins. The gameplan will be much simpiler and we will put it together for 4 quarters. And no, the Redskins do not match up well against us, no defense can match up to our offense. Springs cannot cover Burress, Arrington is wild, Taylor is hurt, etc.

My God what an idiot. :laugh: I can't help but laugh at the stupidity.

Redskins.. #2 Ranked Offense

Giants... Not number #1. Accept in scoring but look at who've they've played.. Only team with a half way decent defense was Dallas.

Arizon and NO the first two weeks? cmon

Weren't the Skins 15th in offense before the San Fran game. And going by this boards philosophy that " We're ranked this and they're ranked that, we will definately win", aren't the Giants still the highest scoring team in the NFL. If this is true, then there's no doubt they'll win :rolleyes: .

Weren't the Skins 15th in offense before the San Fran game. And going by this boards philosophy that " We're ranked this and they're ranked that, we will definately win", aren't the Giants still the highest scoring team in the NFL. If this is true, then there's no doubt they'll win :rolleyes: .

skins were ranked 8th before the niners game...1 game that got you 450 yards of offense won't jump you 13 places in the offensive standings...

Our rush defense held the Chiefs to 96 yards on 32 carries, that includes 25 yards on 5 carries by Trent Green. Their RB's (Johnson and Holmes) got a combined 71 yards on 27 carries. The 49ers got 140 yards on 26 carries, 72 of those yards came on the Gore TD with two minutes remaning and our third string defense in. Without that one run in chump time the Skins held the 49ers to 68 yards on 25 carries.

But, why bring facts into the equation.

Go do some research because the skins were ranked in the top 10 before the San Fran game.

Giants have one of the worst deffense in teh league... Our Offense is great... Deffense is pretty good whatever you may call over-rated or under-rated.. we can stop good Offensive Teams and we have seen that... Crowd hmmm I see the plus on the Giants over there... All in all we have a good game, but we will beat them... We can beat Dallas in Dallas on Monday night... I am sure we will beat Giants this weekend.. I am ready to bet anyone on this.

:gaintsuck :finger: :gaintsuck :finger: :gaintsuck :finger: :gaintsuck :finger: :gaintsuck

Ahhhhh! I LOVE Rivalry Week! We're 4-2, their 4-2. They have an up & coming (shockingly) good QB in Eli, we have arguably one of the best QBs in the league right now (how the hell did that happen?). They have a good WR corps(e). ;) We have one of the best...I think? ;) Our WR receivers are ssssssssmokin'! :movefast:

(Hey Roy- :movefast: <------Santana Moss :dallasuck

oh wait. :movefast: - don't forget about the second one. ;) :dallasuck )

:evil:

Defense? Who have they played? And didn't they LOSE to the Cowpukes & allow 45 points by the Chargers? :laugh: We lost in 2 of the toughest places to play & lost 2 very close & competitive games.

It's in the Meadowlands & you know the G-strings fans bring it strong in rivalry weeks! Especially against us. This will be a fun game. Tough, hard hitting, smashmouth, classic Redskins/Giants.

We win. 34-10. :point2sky :gaintsuck LaVar leaves the field with Eli's helmet raised above his head. :D

"Who hates the Giants this week?"

" :ciao: Oooh-oooh. :excited: I do, I do!"

:gaintsuck :finger: :gaintsuck :finger: :gaintsuck :finger: :gaintsuck :finger: :gaintsuck

http://boards.giants.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69943

The ginats fan forums are really confident that they will win and that they will beat any team b/c no defense can stop their offense. Oh they also think that they will make it to the Super bowl and win this year b/c of Mara.

A good defense always beats a good offense, just ask Manning and the Colts. Maybe that's why they changed this year.

actually we were #8 before the 49ers game

get ur facts sorted out first, then come back

thank you

:gaintsuck

actually we were #8 before the 49ers game

According to NFL.com, we were #6 in total offense before the SF game (#8 in rushing offense, #8 in passing offense):

"REDSKINS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense -- 127.0 ypg (8th); Passing Offense -- 246.2 ypg (8th); Total Offense -- 373.2 ypg (6th). Rushing Defense -- 102.2 ypg (14th); Passing Defense -- 178.2 ypg (7th); Total Defense -- 280.4 ypg (5th)."

Link: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/preview/NFL_20051023_SF@WAS

.... but you had the right idea. :cheers:

"They have not faced an offense like the Giants yet. Playing teams like the Bears and 49ers does not impress me."

Seahawks don't lead the league in offense I guess. And what's with all the "Lavar not good enough" talk. His first real game was last week and now everyone is focusing on him? Weird.

Archived