Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hotel's near the stadium....

halter91

http://travel.travelocity.com/hotel/HotelDetail.do?propertyId=48623&startIndex=0&showMap=1&sortOrder=ascPOSPicks&sortAlpha=-1&tab=features&SEQ=11302548677649252005&hotelQKey=-2798366697322011216

Radisson Hotel Largo Washington

Travelocity Rating Dining RoomFitness centerSwimming Pool

Amenities

Map this Property Write a Review of this Hotel

Low Rate Guarantee

More Photos

Radisson Hotel Largo Washington

DC Suburbs Northeast Area

9100 BASIL COURT

Largo, MD 20774

More Hotel Info

Radisson Hotel Largo Washington is approximately three miles from downtown Washington, 16 miles from Ronald Reagan National Airport, and 45 miles from Dulles International Airport.

Room Types Sun

Nov 6 Avg. Nightly Rate*

Guest Room with Sleep Number Bed and High Speed Net $129.95 $129.95

Halter, This is the closest one that I found

I can recommend the Courtyard by Marriott in New Carrolton.

The room is $109 for the night. It's in a business park, so there isn't much to do around there...but it's pretty safe (can't say the same for some of the other joints I stayed in over the years).

The best part for me is you can take the "back roads" to get to and from the game. No waiting in traffic to get on the highway. Take about 6 minutes to drive to and fro....

Anyone know what the name is of the hotel near the stadium? I really will be in no shape to drive home after this game, that and I'm taking off Monday, So i may rent a room. Anyone know of anything close?

Uhoh, Halter getting a room so he doesen't have to contain himself like he has at the earlier games. This should be great!! Hope they open the lot gates earlier for the Sunday night game.

Anybody know who we might email about this? In the past for Monday and Sunday night games they have opened the lot earlier.

Uhoh, Halter getting a room so he doesen't have to contain himself like he has at the earlier games. This should be great!! Hope they open the lot gates earlier for the Sunday night game.

Anybody know who we might email about this? In the past for Monday and Sunday night games they have opened the lot earlier.

I called the Skins and was told that the lots will open the same 4 hours before kickoff as other games. I'm hoping that informally they open things up sooner.

Archived