Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

brunell's qb rating for this season is 119.7

Moz Wanted

BRUNELL is playing on a pro bowl level point blank.....

i wish they wouldve put cambell in the game instead of Ramsey

Was thinking the same thing but I understand why.. PR is our backup period. He needs the reps more then Campbell does for this season to remain successful if Brunell gets hurt.

Was thinking the same thing but I understand why.. PR is our backup period. He needs the reps more then Campbell does for this season to remain successful if Brunell gets hurt.

It wasn't even that...he needed the confidence, I think. He threw only one pass! I mean, he didn't need to throw because Betts and Rock were walking all over the 9er defense...but anyone could have been in at QB for those last few drives....sheeeeeiit, I could have lead the Skins to victory!! :silly:

You can't be an emergency quarterback and see time without going through your 2nd QB. Basically if Campbell plays and he gets hurt, you can't go back to Ramsey because you've already been to your emergency QB. Either way, this game was perfect in so many ways. :cheers:

good point that is true... but if it does get to that point i see PR picking up right where he left off, turnover after turnover might as well skip the pain of that and bump cambell to 2nd string. if he's are future might as well start the developement now. i dont think he'll be a liabilty to our team if it comes down to it BUT you know how rookie qb's can be.

On topic: TD to INT ratio is all you need to know about Brunell this year. Well, that and clutch scrambles when we've desperately needed them. And seemingly NEVER trying to force anything. And the poise and leadership he brings to the position. And his late-game heroics. And, and, and...

Off topic: Gothimus, I've received calls from Mike Nolan and Alex Smith. They've suggested to me that the ass-kicking meter is in need of adjustment.

Archived