Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bolts VS Iggletes Game Thread (Merged)

tr1

i feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I get into this nonsense with you.

You claim that I'm unwilling to admit that Reid made a horrible play call on 4th-1, despite the fact that I stated so explicitly in my first post. Now I'm the one thats not reading your posts carfeully.

Yes, you thought his knee was down, and you aren't alone... another wholly objective source, which just happens to be based in San Diego, agrees with you.

Saying "Its just my opinion" is easily the lamest statement a human being can make. I have explained to you why your opinion is wrong, your original rebuttal was that it was your opinion, and your next rebuttal was that someone else agreed with you. Netiher of which have any relevance to the NFL rules which stipulate that if the ball has begun its path to the ground, even if the player is still in posession of it, before the player's knee hits the ground, then it is a fumble. That's the rule, that's what happened.

Stop hiding behind irrelevant defenses like "its just my opinion." You sound like a child that has been proven wrong.

Saying "Its just my opinion" is easily the lamest statement a human being can make. I have explained to you why your opinion is wrong, your original rebuttal was that it was your opinion, and your next rebuttal was that someone else agreed with you. Netiher of which have any relevance to the NFL rules which stipulate that if the ball has begun its path to the ground, even if the player is still in posession of it, before the player's knee hits the ground, then it is a fumble. That's the rule, that's what happened.

Stop hiding behind irrelevant defenses like "its just my opinion." You sound like a child that has been proven wrong.

Ok...the rule...I guess I shouldn't believe my eyes...and forget that silly newspaper in San Diego...

And can't you be a bit more original in your insults...really weak.

And I love you, too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok...the rule...I guess I shouldn't believe my eyes...and forget that silly newspaper in San Diego...

And can't you be a bit more original in your insults...really weak.

And I love you, too.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess you also believe the war in Iraq "isn't all that bad for America" since you watch network news?

#5...you are too funny!

You start by crying foul because I should take it like a man...and you end up with, what I think you believe, is an insult.

Hey, let's talk about football. How's McNabb looking these days? How about that call AR made with a fourth and one? I guess we'd be talking about that today had the miracle not happened, eh?

I guess it's better to talk about me than to talk about your ordinary team...and that's okay...'cause, I love you man....

BWaaahahahaahhhahaaa

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - McNabb looked so-so

2 - Terrible call

anything else.....

DISCLAIMER: This is a public statement that may or may not contain the following....

INSULTS

RATIONAL THINKING FROM AN EAGLES FAN

HONEST OPINION

FACTUAL INFORMATION

Please be advised to read this entire post before passing judgement on the poster or any of his kind.(Meaning Eagles fans)

This post is in honor of our currently banned brother Westbrook36. We love you man! :cry: :) Big kudos to WeaponX, OW, Phanatic, Y100, and anyone else who I might have missed. The Midnight Green bleeds in this forum whether Redskins fans like it or not. Some have to understand that this isn't about respect or disrespect, its about being able to voice our opinions in a public forum and defend through the use of facts and stats our team. Though sometimes we may stoop down to their level, this thread has shown above all else, that we Eagles fans know our stuff.

Now down to business!

tr1, I wish I could use profanity on this site because you are a friggin liar! How dare you insult the intellegence of us by saying you "never called us dumb". In every post that you start with regards to the Eagles to mention something along the lines of...

1 - "Too bad the dumb Eagles fans...."

2 - "Dumb Eagles fans are too blind...."

3 - " Well I guess those stupid Eagles fans won't admit...."

Every thread! Every friggin thread! Throughout this thread you have made it a point to defend your comments by backpedaling around the actual discussion. Whether its a lame attempt to make others feel sorry for you by saying "For someone who I once respected...." to saying "If you don't like what I say, ignore me and I will do the same" you are nothing but a member who uses his "knowledge of Extremeskins" rules to abuse them yourself.

Though this is a Washington Redskins Site, the name of this forum is called AROUND THE NFL! This forum is visited by fans of not only the Redkins, but the Eagles, the Cowboys, Giants, etc. because it is widley considered as one of the top NFL message boards around yet you make it your mission to insult only Eagles fans. Your bigotry towards us is well known as well as documented through out every post you make. Whether we talk football or we talk life, you make no bones about your hatred for the team, city and its fans.

Now as far as the game goes, it was more than obivious that the Eagles didn't play there "A" game on offense, but they managed to win and if I'm not mistaken, winning is the ultimate goal in football. Some may call it luck, others may call it prepared, but we all should agree that the one thing it should be called is a WIN. So what if the ball bounced like a basketball into Matt Ware's hands, so what if Reid blew the gameplan, and so the f%^k what if McNabb is back to tossing the football into the dirt, the bottom line is that the team won. And since you "enjoy" talking football so much, why don't you just admit that WINNING IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT. As Darwin Walker said, " I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss!"

Bottom Line, the Eagles are 4-2. Sure they could 1-5, 2-4, 3-3, but they aren't...they are 4-2 so regardless of whatever logic you come up with to defend your pathetic arguements, the fact still remains that they are 4-2 and that fact alone deflates any and every arguement that you can pose to any of us with regards to the record of our team.

Thank you very much and have a great day! :)

Number5, I agree 100%, a win is a win. I'd rather win ugly than lose anyday. I hate the eagles a lot but I can agree with you.

I wouldn't go so far as to give props to WeaponX. I would wager he's a stones throw from being banned.

BTw- what happened to westbrook36?

Number5, I agree 100%, a win is a win. I'd rather win ugly than lose anyday. I hate the eagles a lot but I can agree with you.

I wouldn't go so far as to give props to WeaponX. I would wager he's a stones throw from being banned.

BTw- what happened to westbrook36?

Thanks 58....as far as Westy is concerned, he ah....how shall I put it.....he posted a donkey getting shown some good loving by a trooper in Iraq. :doh:

How about Philly fantasy world...where the Eagles can do no wrong, don't believe in luck...and can throw insults at will just because it makes one feel good.

Poor Andy. All he's done is make the Eagles winners for five years in a row, and now if the Eagles don't win pretty, he takes heat...

Philly fans should be ashamed.

so which is it ? Philly fans are too critical of our winning coach, OR, we think he can do no wrong ?

tick... tick... tick... :cool:

Think what you want...I saw what I saw...told you what I saw...you decide I'm seeing things...I show you that others saw what I saw...

Maybe you're not being objective...but that's okay. Good fans can overlook things like this...it's ok.

Maybe I'm not being objective?

I watched the play multiple times, slowing down the play even more then the network did with tivo, and draw the same conclusion as the refs, reviewmen, and most of the media that I've heard comment on it.

You saw the play once, and agree with the statements of a journalist from San Diego.

Maybe I'm not being objective? If anyones going to get cute and say "Think what you want" to imply that someone is in error, it should me.

I think everyone has done a thorough curb stomp on your views on this matter, and you debating skills in general. You've only resorted back to saying the same things you always say that have been refuted already. Going around in circles, as someone said it. You'd think you'd try and defend your views without being so trite, but that is not the case.

As for therealjbird.

lol I don't think you wanna get started with me

You got something to say about that fumble as well? I'm all ears.

tr1, I wish I could use profanity on this site because you are a friggin liar! How dare you insult the intellegence of us by saying you "never called us dumb". In every post that you start with regards to the Eagles to mention something along the lines of...

1 - "Too bad the dumb Eagles fans...."

2 - "Dumb Eagles fans are too blind...."

3 - " Well I guess those stupid Eagles fans won't admit...."

Please give me the links...in this thread, one of your Eagle fan buddies mentioned dumb Eagle fans...I didn't disagree with him...please read the thread.

Every thread! Every friggin thread! Throughout this thread you have made it a point to defend your comments by backpedaling around the actual discussion. Whether its a lame attempt to make others feel sorry for you by saying "For someone who I once respected...." to saying "If you don't like what I say, ignore me and I will do the same" you are nothing but a member who uses his "knowledge of Extremeskins" rules to abuse them yourself.

Please, have I ever called you a name or anyone else? That's not what I do...but everytime I post something an Eagles fan doesn't like, it turns into a personal attack...hey, we can disagree...but no need to get into name calling is there?

Though this is a Washington Redskins Site, the name of this forum is called AROUND THE NFL! This forum is visited by fans of not only the Redkins, but the Eagles, the Cowboys, Giants, etc. because it is widley considered as one of the top NFL message boards around yet you make it your mission to insult only Eagles fans. Your bigotry towards us is well known as well as documented through out every post you make. Whether we talk football or we talk life, you make no bones about your hatred for the team, city and its fans.

Wow...you give me way too much credit. I believe several other Skins fans have posted in these threads. And I happen to like the entire board, not just the Stadium. But enough about me...can't we talk about football?

Now as far as the game goes, it was more than obivious that the Eagles didn't play there "A" game on offense, but they managed to win and if I'm not mistaken, winning is the ultimate goal in football. Some may call it luck, others may call it prepared, but we all should agree that the one thing it should be called is a WIN. So what if the ball bounced like a basketball into Matt Ware's hands, so what if Reid blew the gameplan, and so the f%^k what if McNabb is back to tossing the football into the dirt, the bottom line is that the team won. And since you "enjoy" talking football so much, why don't you just admit that WINNING IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT. As Darwin Walker said, " I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss!"

Wins are important. I gave the Eagles their kudos. But I did say they were lucky...and I was taken to task for that. Heck, all teams have good luck and bad luck during a game regardless of how well prepared they are...I believe I said that in earlier posts as well.

Bottom Line, the Eagles are 4-2. Sure they could 1-5, 2-4, 3-3, but they aren't...they are 4-2 so regardless of whatever logic you come up with to defend your pathetic arguements, the fact still remains that they are 4-2 and that fact alone deflates any and every arguement that you can pose to any of us with regards to the record of our team.

That's good...you're showing improvement. You called my 'arguments' pathetic and not me...how refreshing.

Thank you very much and have a great day! :)

You too...and remember...I love you, man.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so which is it ? Philly fans are too critical of our winning coach, OR, we think he can do no wrong ?

tick... tick... tick... :cool:

I think both...I visited a number of Eagles boards after the game. I saw both said a lot.

Maybe I'm not being objective?

I watched the play multiple times, slowing down the play even more then the network did with tivo, and draw the same conclusion as the refs, reviewmen, and most of the media that I've heard comment on it.

You saw the play once, and agree with the statements of a journalist from San Diego.

Maybe I'm not being objective? If anyones going to get cute and say "Think what you want" to imply that someone is in error, it should me.

I think everyone has done a thorough curb stomp on your views on this matter, and you debating skills in general. You've only resorted back to saying the same things you always say that have been refuted already. Going around in circles, as someone said it. You'd think you'd try and defend your views without being so trite, but that is not the case.

As for therealjbird.

You got something to say about that fumble as well? I'm all ears.

You were doing so well until you took a personal shot at me. And stomping, as you said, is something you and your friends do when you don't like posts you read...

Sometimes posts you don't like are left alone...that's what I do.

But I still saw that knee on the ground before the ball came out...it was a bad call. I'll try to find it to look at it again.

I think both...I visited a number of Eagles boards after the game. I saw both said a lot.

then you should clarify a little better when you paint w/ your broad brush... otherwise you just look like you contradict yourself in different threads... but I'm guessing that doesn't bother you much...

Please give me the links...in this thread, one of your Eagle fan buddies mentioned dumb Eagle fans...I didn't disagree with him...please read the thread.

I agree...there are a lot of dumb Eagles fans.

Thats what you said. Thats stronger then saying "I didn't disagree". Why backpeddle now? Because someone actually went to the unnecessary, (because its already easy enough) yet easy task of finding posts you make that contradict themselves?

Thats what you said. Thats stronger then saying "I didn't disagree". Why backpeddle now? Because someone actually went to the unnecessary, (because its already easy enough) yet easy task of finding posts you make that contradict themselves?

Did you happen to miss the previous post that I was responding to?

The fact that dumb Eagles fans exist has absolutely nothing to do with the circumstances that occured on Lincoln Financial Field yesterday afternoon.

:doh:

Yes I did happen to notice.

You stated a moment ago that you "didn't dissagree" with him. When it actuality you said you agreed with him, flat out. One is a higher degree of an insult then the other.

I did however, happen to glance through your pasts posts. I found very little that would constitute as a personal attack. However I did find about 65% of your posts were sensationalized material directed at a certain group, used to jar a certain reaction from them. Then once that is achieved, I see a revertion back to saying things like "its nothing personal", "just my opinion" and "use the ignore button if you don't like it" over and over again. Why act like you don't provoke the reactions you recieve? People try and reason to you and explain to you, but you don't seem hear it. It gets frustraiting when you don't seem to acknowledge the fact that you aren't right about something.

Was the important part of my post the fact that dumb Eagles fans exist (just as dumb Skins fans exist, dumb Jews exist, dumb Canadians exist, dumb baseball fans exist, or any other possible group one could imagine), or was the important piece of my post the fact that you employ a falacious argument structure?

Clearly you know what I was implying in my post. You thought it would be cute to take my post out of context, and then suggest that you were agreeing with me, though we both know that was not the case.

If I employed your argument strategy, I'd say something along the lines of: "There's no need to resort to insults... Its OK, I still love you." I may or may not follow it up with a few meaningless emoticons for good measure.

Was the important part of my post the fact that dumb Eagles fans exist (just as dumb Skins fans exist, dumb Jews exist, dumb Canadians exist, dumb baseball fans exist, or any other possible group one could imagine), or was the important piece of my post the fact that you employ a falacious argument structure?

Clearly you know what I was implying in my post. You thought it would be cute to take my post out of context, and then suggest that you were agreeing with me, though we both know that was not the case.

If I employed your argument strategy, I'd say something along the lines of: "There's no need to resort to insults... Its OK, I still love you." I may or may not follow it up with a few meaningless emoticons for good measure.

I'd not have ever thought of putting dumb and Eagles fans in the same sentence before you did it. I respect Eagles fans.

Archived