Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bolts VS Iggletes Game Thread (Merged)

tr1

So maybe its just phanatics personal opinion that your a moronic dolt and a pseudo bubba. But I do believe the latter is a very mean comparison.

Was this post really necessary? :doh:

I still love you, though...

You admit to only having seen it once, and yet, here you have been arguing with us fervent in your belief that your opinion was correct. Now I will allow this point to pass, as you have clearly been proven incorrect. Its fun to talk about football... isn't it?

Yes... SD was dominating at the end of the game. We were dominating at the begining of the game, until we let it slip away. You clearly did not watch the game (understandable because your Skins were playing at the same time), please, stop commenting on it as if you did. The Eagles nearly let this game slip from their grasp, they just happened to take back what was rightfully theirs to begin with.

Return to my original post. I referred to the fourth down call as miserable, if memory serves me correctly. Please make this more difficult for me.

You'll let my patronizing pass because you don't know how to combat it intelectually. Not a problem though.

Not WB36, although I respect him very much. Just call me the guy who sees you for what you are... LONELY AND SEEKING ATTENTION.

Oh...I'm crumbling...ouch...oh...no...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess posting on an opposition board isn't attention seeking... :doh:

You admit to only having seen it once, and yet, here you have been arguing with us fervent in your belief that your opinion was correct. Now I will allow this point to pass, as you have clearly been proven incorrect. Its fun to talk about football... isn't it?

Yes... SD was dominating at the end of the game. We were dominating at the begining of the game, until we let it slip away. You clearly did not watch the game (understandable because your Skins were playing at the same time), please, stop commenting on it as if you did. The Eagles nearly let this game slip from their grasp, they just happened to take back what was rightfully theirs to begin with.

Return to my original post. I referred to the fourth down call as miserable, if memory serves me correctly. Please make this more difficult for me.

You'll let my patronizing pass because you don't know how to combat it intelectually. Not a problem though.

I still recall his knee being down.

And yes, you are patronizing....but I still love you.

Don't worry TR1 I do enough posting with intelligent football fans at Eagles sites. I swing by here to see what my ol' pal TR1 is spewing. I bet you got a cable modem to speed up the google searches didn't you. Be honest now, we don't want you to be a liar and an idiot.

Was this post really necessary? :doh:

I still love you, though...

It was necessary because you seek to dismiss your comments about many eagles fans as just personal opionions, and want to leave it at that. Yet, you continually blast people for getting personal with you.

Okay...I get it...you don't believe there is any luck involved in football...fine.

Furthermore, once your done getting down on people for getting personal with you, its proclaimed you simply long to talk football.

I gave you three or so paragraphs of football talk, and you gave me a sentence. And right back to the Cold Pizza-esque rountable. I'd prefer we be more like NFL Matchup sans Merrill Hodge.

I still recall his knee being down.

And yes, you are patronizing....but I still love you.

Jesus Christ. Dan Deerdork even called it a fumble. I've seen the plat TWO DOZEN TIMES!!! It WAS a fumble.

More baiting from his master. Friggin' forum hijacking tool!

I vote to change this forum to: Around the NFL according to TR1.

How about Philly fantasy world...where the Eagles can do no wrong, don't believe in luck...and can throw insults at will just because it makes one feel good.

How do you feel about AR's fourth down call? Do you think we'd be talking about that tonight had you lost?

And no I would call posting voraciously about another team on your own teams message board attention seeking. Have you ever posted in the stadium section? I have.

Jesus Christ. Dan Deerdork even called it a fumble. I've seen the plat TWO DOZEN TIMES!!! It WAS a fumble.

More baiting from his master. Friggin' forum hijacking tool!

Stop tormenting yourself...use the ignore button.

How about Philly fantasy world...where the Eagles can do no wrong, don't believe in luck...and can throw insults at will just because it makes one feel good.

How do you feel about AR's fourth down call? Do you think we'd be talking about that tonight had you lost?

I think it was a huge desperation call, but one that nonetheless showed an extreme faith on AR's part in his defense and his team in general.

You want to spin some more?

Where was that play in the discussion?

End result was a win. LT had 7 yards and Donovan gave up MANY opportunities. DM should have the surgery. He's become EXTREMELY inconsistant. No fear seeing the facts. What else do you have to throw?

You want to spin some more?

Where was that play in the discussion?

End result was a win. LT had 7 yards and Donovan gave up MANY opportunities. DM should have the surgery. He's become EXTREMELY inconsistant. No fear seeing the facts. What else do you have to throw?

Referee Ron Winter reviewed the play. And while replays appeared to indicate Caldwell's knee had hit the ground before he lost the ball, Winter upheld the ruling on the field.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20051024-9999-1s24chargers.html

I think it was a huge desperation call, but one that nonetheless showed an extreme faith on AR's part in his defense and his team in general.

Alright! I'll accept that...and no insults...cool.

I think all fourth down calls are a gamble...if they make it, they're on their way to taking control...I thought it was a good call.

But a lot of Philly fans didn't.

This is what ran through my head as I watched DNL (daily news live) on comcast sportsnet today. For about 5 minutes, they were criticizing Reid's play call on 4-1. What was going through my head? The Raiders game in week 3. It was 3rd and 1. Obvious running down? I thought so at the time. McNabb completes a pass to Westbrook that was a 62 play in the end. This is one of the instances that reminds us why Reid calls the plays, and the fans don't.

I'm not the only one who saw it that way...

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20051024-9999-1s24chargers.html

Way to pull out a truly objective source to prove us wrong. A san Diego publication... brilliant.

Under the rules of the NFL, the play was a fumble. You admit to only having seen the play once, its now time for you to admit that you are simply wrong. It was ruled a fumble, the review upheld the ruling, and I have yet to hear a national prognosticator question the ruling, only you.

I said that luck, or chance occurences, exist, but to claim that any one is the only deciding factor of a 60 minute game is ludicrous.

"The Skins are just lucky to be an improved team this year. No one predicted Gibbs would come out of retirement, so the reversal he caused is simply luck."

Do you see how absurd this belief is?

Way to pull out a truly objective source to prove us wrong. A san Diego publication... brilliant.

Under the rules of the NFL, the play was a fumble. You admit to only having seen the play once, its now time for you to admit that you are simply wrong. It was ruled a fumble, the review upheld the ruling, and I have yet to hear a national prognosticator question the ruling, only you.

I said that luck, or chance occurences, exist, but to claim that any one is the only deciding factor of a 60 minute game is ludicrous.

"The Skins are just lucky to be an improved team this year. No one predicted Gibbs would come out of retirement, so the reversal he caused is simply luck."

Do you see how absurd this belief is?

No, you're brilliant.

I wasn't out to prove you wrong. I told you that I thought his knee was down...and I'm not the only one...

But you've stopped reading my threads carefully a long time ago. :doh:

Bahahhaaa

A San Diego newspaper. Thats the evidence?

"Referee Ron Winter reviewed the play. And while replays appeared to indicate Caldwell's knee had hit the ground before he lost the ball, Winter upheld the ruling on the field."

If the definition of "lost" is complete seperation from the ball. Then no, he didn't "lose" the ball. However, the ball WAS out of his control before his knee hit the ground. Can anyone please show this guy video evidence? Multiple people consistantly telling him the same thing ain't doing. Once this over with, he can then change the subject, and dodge any do strife. As usual.

No, you're brilliant.

I wasn't out to prove you wrong. I told you that I thought his knee was down...and I'm not the only one...

But you've stopped reading my threads carefully a long time ago. :doh:

Okay, I gotcha. My bad.

You, and a news reporter out of San Deigo believe the play the sealed the Eagles victory was a bad call. Got it. No prior motivation by either party there.

You could call us bias for being Eagles fans, but I don't think the Ref who called the play live, the booth review men, and national media (Chris Berman and Tom Jackson among them) who said it was the right call do not fall under the category of bias.

Bahahhaaa

A San Diego newspaper. Thats the evidence?

"Referee Ron Winter reviewed the play. And while replays appeared to indicate Caldwell's knee had hit the ground before he lost the ball, Winter upheld the ruling on the field."

If the definition of "lost" is complete seperation from the ball. Then no, he didn't "lose" the ball. However, the ball WAS out of his control before his knee hit the ground. Can anyone please show this guy video evidence? Multiple people consistantly telling him the same thing ain't doing. Once this over with, he can then change the subject, and dodge any do strife. As usual.

Think what you want...I saw what I saw...told you what I saw...you decide I'm seeing things...I show you that others saw what I saw...

Maybe you're not being objective...but that's okay. Good fans can overlook things like this...it's ok.

Archived